These guidelines are used layers ≤ 4 layers.
These guidelines only work when your draw the patterns in correct layers.
Some component packages are not standard. We may connect to you if necessary.
If your PCB software is not in the list above, please make sure your gerber file met the following requirement.
Gerber files should be inside a .rar or.zip archive with standard file extensions:
- pcbname.GTL Top Copper
- pcbname.GTS Top Soldermask
- pcbname.GTO Top Silkscreen
- pcbname.GBL Bottom copper
- pcbname.GBS Bottom Soldermask:
- pcbname.GBO Bottom Silkscreen:
- pcbname.TXT Drills
- pcbname.GML/GKO Board Outline
- pcbname.GL2 Inner Layer2( for ≥4 layer)
- pcbname.GL3 Inner Layer3( for ≥4 layer)
Notes:1. Gerber file must be the RS-274x format.
2. Drill file(pcbname.TXT) should be Excellon format.
3. Gerber file and Drill file(pcb name.TXT) must be put in the same file.
4. Board outline is must.
5. No non-ASCII character in file name.