The guides apply to four layer boards or less, for additional layers, please ensure that you export the necessary circuit layers.
For PCB orders, the following manufacturing files should be supplied together in a single .rar or .zip archive file. To import correctly into the Online Gerber Viewer, and to help us identify the layers, please manually change the extensions of your generated files to the ones listed below. If we cannot identify the layers we may contact you for confirmation.
- pcbname.GTL Top Copper
- pcbname.GTS Top Soldermask
- pcbname.GTO Top Silkscreen
- pcbname.GBL Bottom copper
- pcbname.GBS Bottom Soldermask:
- pcbname.GBO Bottom Silkscreen:
- pcbname.TXT/DRL Drills
- pcbname.GML/GKO Board Outline
- pcbname.GL2 Inner Layer 2 (for ≥4 layers)
- pcbname.GL3 Inner Layer 3 (for ≥4 layers)
- There must be a complete board outline in your files to show us how to cut out your boards. Ideally, this should be included in the mechanical layer and not only in the silkscreen layer. In some design software, you may be required to draw this yourself manually.
- Do not use non-ASCII characters in any file or folder names, this will prevent the files from importing into our CAM software..
Having problems generating the drill layer in Excellon format? If your design software does not have the option to generate the drill file in Excellon format, you can download CAM350 for free and convert it. For more information, click here.
For more information on how to place a PCB order, click here.
For information on the files required for Stencils, click here.