- Within 2 months after shipment:
Create a ticket with Technical Support.Attached picture is the best way that we can find out the problem and solve for you as soon as possible. If defective confirmed, it is will be replaced or repaired and shipped back to customers via original shipping method. Return defective items via the least expensive method, reimbursement as coupon.
Customers may still send defective items back to Seeed. We help coordinating the repair. Customers are responsible for shipping costs both ways.
Parts not covered by standard warranties
- Consumables including but not limited to ink, depletion of disposable or primary batteries, etc.
- Parts naturally exposed to tear and wear including but not limited to screen protectors, cases, etc.
- Damages or degradations caused by improper operations including but not limited to torn cables, blown fuses, bricks due to installation of custom firmware, etc.
- Customized PCB board and other customization etc.