Such order can directly be placed on Fusion PCB
A. There are no extra cost for identical design panelization.
ie, Choose“Panelized 1”means there are only one design in your PCB Gerber file. So if you want to panelized with V-cut or milled slots, please make sure each sub-board is the same.
If you want to use v-cut ,please following those rules:
1) The entire board size should be larger than 7cm*7cm, smaller than 38cm*38cm.
2) The sub-board size should be larger than 2cm*2cm.
※Please note if the sub-board size is smaller than 2cm*2cm in your PCB Gerber file, we will inform you to pay USD16 for the process fee.
3) V-cut line only be a straight line.
4) V-cut line only be cut from edge to the edge.
5) V-cut line must be zero pitch between sub-boards.
6）The minimum length between circuit wire and the v-cut line as greater than 0.4mm.
7) The thickness of the board must be greater than 1.0mm.
B. Different PCB panelization.
Choose "Panelized PCBs" option, ie. 2 panelization= 2 designs, Maximum is 9 designs.
Please note that if there are 2 designs are the same, we still consider that those are 5 designs.
C. No panelization.
For more panelization rules or details please visithttp://support.seeedstudio.com/knowledgebase/articles/447362-fusion-pcb-specification