Such orders can directly be placed on Fusion PCB
A. There is no extra cost for identical design panelization.
ie, Choose“Panelized 1”means there is only one design in your PCB Gerber file. So if you want to panelized with V-cut or milled slots, please make sure each sub-board is the same.
If you want to use v-cut, please following those rules:
1) The entire board size should be ≥ 7cm*7cm, ≤ 38cm*38cm.
2) The sub-board size should be ≥ 2cm*2cm.
※Please note if the sub-board size is ≤ 2cm*2cm, we will inform you to pay USD16 for the processing fee.
3) V-cut line only be a straight line.
4) V-cut line only be cut from edge to the edge.
5) V-cut line must be zero pitch between sub-boards.
6）The minimum length between circuit wire and the v-cut line as ≥ 0.4mm.
7) The thickness of the board must be ≥1.0mm.
B. Different PCB panelization.
Choose "Panelized PCBs" option, ie. 2 panelization= 2 designs, Maximum is 9 designs.
Please note that if there are 2 designs are the same, we still consider that those are 5 designs.
C. No panelization.