My Seeed Idea

Share. Vote. Discuss. See.

Share your ideas, tell us what you think of other people’s ideas and join the discussion.
Idea Guidelines:
1 – Idea needs to be something we can do. This means, although we appreciate general feedback (for example, “this is good!” or “this hurts!”), here we are looking for ideas we can work on.
2 – Specific. The more details you can provide, the better. Heck—you can attach files to ideas or a reference link to show us what you want!

To get help or support, download, or more information, please visit our wiki site.

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cash App Multiple Bank Accounts

Since the procedure of opening a bank account & use of debit cards have become simple, it is quite normal to have multiple bank accounts and cards. In fact, the combination of bank accounts and mobile based payment apps like Cash App has made money management simpler and better.

Adding multiple bank accounts & debit cards on Cash App is not possible as of now. But, there is one alternative option. What you can do is to replace your current. To know more information about Cash App Multiple Bank Accounts visit here: https://www.squarecashelps.com/blog/add-multiple-bank-accounts

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How to add spotify on Roku?

Follow the below steps to add Spotify on Roku

• First open the Roku store and add the Spotify on your Roku channel list.
    • Spotify promotes you to either login or create a account
    • If you don’t have a account create your free account
    • To create an account enter your active email mail address and generate a strong password
    • Next it leads to payment page, here choose your subscription plan
    • Now you can stream all your favorite songs and music from various platform

Contact our customer care support number +1–866–218–6310 if you have any concerns…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Arlo camera app | Arlo app for windows | Arlo app for android

If you are facing any difficulty then call us on the number, connect to the team of experts.we will guide you in all possible ways. Arlo app for mac, The best cameras are provided by the Arlo group, from the last decades the best home security cameras have attracted so many users to take benefits. Perform Arlo app for windows knows more about it.go to the web browser of the device, depending on your choice either in the smartphone or laptop.in the URL address bar type Arlo app for android.

https://camfixya.com/arlo-app-for-pc/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Money for Our music / Survey

For those of us who write original songs for use in the Church, it's so easy for us to get attached to the songs we write. At the end of the day, we put our heart and a little bit of our soul into them-they become part of us in a way. In the past, it could be considered an art form that was generally supported and in some respects revered by the Church. Handel's "Messiah" is a great example. However, in these recent times, "art form / craft" has undergone changes due to technology. They brought a mix of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Troubleshoot the Cash App Transfer Failed Issue?

Cash App can likewise be called square cash, which can be a companion to a friend program that allows the customers to move cash by associating their financial balances. It's basically a convenient application based stage for installment arrangements. It's a far simpler application when contrasted and other installment bolsters programs. In any case, an individual can confront the issue of cash app transfer failed and here, we're providing the answer for it.

For more help:- https://cashapphelp.com/blog/why-cash-app-transfer-failed/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Tengo muchos amigos poderosos que pueden hacer un par de llamadas, y aquí estoy en el puesto. Pero no puedo, no quiero depender de nadie. ¿Q

Tengo muchos amigos poderosos que pueden hacer un par de llamadas, y aquí estoy en el puesto. Pero no puedo, no quiero depender de nadie. ¿Qué harías tú?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. How to Activate Cash App | Cash App Card Activation

There are many online payments app emerging these days For instant money transactions, the cash app is one of the best and secure ways.it has incredible features. If you are interested to know how to Activate Cash App. Firstly go to your cash app account on your mobile. Now, go to settings options available at the bottom Tap on the ‘cash card’ in settings. On clicking the cash card, you will get a cash card image on your mobile. You’ll see the option of “Activate Cash Card”.It’s just a simple process. If you want to know more about How to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How to Fix Gmail Error 007

While using your Gmail account, if you see this error code on your machine then, you must be enthusiastic to know what's Gmail Error 007 code. For that during this article, firstly, we discuss what's Error #007.
    Why error 007 occurs on your Gmail account.
    Whenever you want to send a mail to someone, the e-mail client starts communicating with the online browser, and Gmail error # 007 also occurs during that communication process. Once this case occurs on your system, Gmail will be incapable to send any message. it's a really frustrating thing. So, now within the section below,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. ช่วงเวลามาถึงแล้ว ในที่สุดฉันก็ต้องหัวข้อของนายหน้าขายประกัน รอสำหรับความประทับใจ. คุณจะ dissuade ฉัน? หรือรอง versa?

ช่วงเวลามาถึงแล้ว ในที่สุดฉันก็ต้องหัวข้อของนายหน้าขายประกัน รอสำหรับความประทับใจ. คุณจะ dissuade ฉัน? หรือรอง versa?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The best breed of domestic dog

I want to get a pet, namely a dog, but I can't decide on the breed. Which breed is best suited for home conditions?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. How to Download Video from Facebook?

Here I am going to given some tips that "how to download video from Facebook". So, friends when you want to download video from Facebook just copy the video link and put on https://fbdown.net/. Through this website, you can download any video from Facebook.

Read more:- https://ityug247.com/how-to-download-a-video-from-facebook/

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How to Download Video from Facebook?

Here I am going to given some tips that "how to download video from Facebook". So, friends when you want to download video from Facebook just copy the video link and put on https://fbdown.net/. Through this website, you can download any video from Facebook.

Read more:- https://ityug247.com/how-to-download-a-video-from-facebook/

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Printer Management Not adding printer unless one is added manually

I have what seems to me a strange problem. I have a group of 12 computers (running windows 10 1903) that I use FOG to image, and the image goes fine. However, the printers I have configured for them are not added immediately. The fog completely controls the printers, but the 1 printer I added for each computer doesn't appear until I manually add the printer. The printer I add still doesn't matter, but within 30 seconds of adding this printer, the FOG client deletes it and adds the correct one. Is this normal/correct? Should I add a random printer…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. The best site to find a mature lady?

Hello! How many of you can recommend the best dating site for finding mature ladies? I am a mature man and I need a worthy lady.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. How to get the attention of a military guy?

In my family, all men are military and I would also like to find myself a military guy. Does anyone know some secrets that will help me get the attention of a military guy?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Dating with mature women.

I confess that I have no time to walk around crowded places to find a soul mate. I am constantly working. Where can I find a dating site to meet a nice mature woman?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Online flirting is a good idea?

Hi! I need a recommendation from someone experienced in flirting. Do you think online flirting will help me forget about my loneliness? Please help me choose a site for flirting?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Romantic dates?

How many of you have tried to chat on dating sites for the purpose of romantic dates? I'm looking for a cute romantic girl who will go on a date with me. Which site should I choose?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. What do you think of dating sites?

I want to try my luck and try some good dating site. What do you think of these ways to find happiness in your personal life? Does it work or not?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

My Seeed Idea

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base