My Seeed Idea

Share. Vote. Discuss. See.

Share your ideas, tell us what you think of other people’s ideas and join the discussion.
Idea Guidelines:
1 – Idea needs to be something we can do. This means, although we appreciate general feedback (for example, “this is good!” or “this hurts!”), here we are looking for ideas we can work on.
2 – Specific. The more details you can provide, the better. Heck—you can attach files to ideas or a reference link to show us what you want!

To get help or support, download, or more information, please visit our wiki site.

1. Holiday loans

Not everyone has money to go on holiday. Here can help: sifinances.com. This company provides loans. Clear rules and a simple procedure for granting credit. See how it looks like giving loans for holidays https://sifinances.com/personal/holiday/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Disappearing Earth

Although it may seem that every square inch of the earth has been mapped, there are still places that are mysterious. The Kamchatka Peninsula is one such place. You’ve seen it on a map, extending like a swollen appendage from the northeastern edge of Russia into the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Okhotsk. Maybe you’ve wondered about the people who live there. Does anyone live there?

Of course, people do live in Kamchatka, both in real life and in Julia Phillips’ powerful debut novel. There are those from the indigenous and the white Russian population. The book opens when…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. If She Wakes

Imagine waking to realize that you can’t move, you can’t speak or even blink, yet you’re fully aware of everything and everyone around you. Then imagine there is a crazed killer who will stop at nothing to extract a secret from you. For Hammel College senior Tara Beckley, she doesn’t have to imagine it. It’s real. And it’s terrifying. That’s the frightening premise of If She Wakes, the newest novel from thriller master Michael Koryta.

Events start innocently enough as Tara chauffeurs professor Amandi Oltamu across town to deliver the keynote address at her Maine liberal arts school’s conference. When…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Eat Like a Fish

Author Bren Smith declares, “I have the heart of a fisherman and the soul of a farmer,” and in his memoir, Eat Like a Fish: My Adventures as a Fisherman Turned Restorative Ocean Farmer, he proves this to be true over and over again. Starting off on the Canadian island of Newfoundland, he passed through Massachusetts (and through its jails), climbed onto lobster boats, plied his way north again to Alaskan fisheries and finally landed on the Thimble Islands off the New England coast. The salty adolescent who loved the company of fishermen and could swig and swear with the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Lanny

There are a handful of novelists from the past century whom I think of as sorcerers. Like Merlin of Arthurian fame, such authors (T.H. White, A.S. Byatt and others) find a way to inhabit vast stretches of time, accounting for everything that’s happened before and what’s to come, making past and future converge with vertiginous force onto the present moment. Wordsworth and Coleridge, Keats and both Shelleys, Blake and Byron all worked this time-dissolving magic as well, weaving into a single spell the opposite principles of ancient myth and modernity, city and countryside, nature and the supernatural, individual history and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Rules for Visiting

Perhaps the greatest irony of our modern era is that in a time when we appear more connected than ever, most of us have never felt more alone. Certainly this is true for May Attaway, the protagonist of Jessica Francis Kane’s meditative second novel, Rules for Visiting.

Largely preferring the company of plants to people, May is a single, middle-aged woman who lives in her childhood home with her father and cat and works as a gardener at the local university. She is the first to admit that although her world is relatively small and uneventful, the life she has…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. A Good American Family

Because of journalist Elliott Maraniss’ close ties to the Communist Party, various government agencies and informants shadowed him throughout his life—from the late 1930s when he was a student and editorial writer at the University of Michigan, through his meritorious service in World War II, and well into his post-war civilian life. This surveillance came to a boil on March 12, 1952 in Detroit, when Maraniss appeared, as subpoenaed, before the House Committee on Un-American Activities. Merely being summoned to appear had cost him his job at the Detroit Times, and his refusal to answer the committee’s questions about his…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 10 days to return a product at Winners

As per the Winners Return Policy, you get 10 days time frame to return the product if you are not pleased. In case of returning an item after 10 days, you will be credited with a refund in the form of a Gift card. There are some points to be kept in mind while returning some products you might go through at https://returnpolicyexplained.com/winners-return-policy/.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. pay webmoney

pay webmoney

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Watch Live TV on your Android phone using AOS TV App

I have recently come across the aos tv app which is the best movie app that also provide the Live TV Channels from various categories such as Sports, Live TV, Programs and much more. Download the app from https://aostvapk.fun/ and install aos tv apk file on your phone to access live tv.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. HVAC Control using IOT

I want to build a product in IOT technology and i need technical help for prototyping and design for the mass market at affordable cost.
    please contact me:- Shreevathsa K N
    shreevathsanagabushan@gmail.com
    +919008335541

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. By Pass Google Account

Suppose, you have lost your phone and usually the person who found it wouldn't be able to use it because of the password, pattern, etc. But this can be overcome by a simple factory reset. To overcome this cause Google introduced the Google Account Verification, or Factory Reset Protection (FRP). No one can go through Google Account Verification by easy to get through visit https://frpbypassapk.co/frp-bypass-google-account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Package postal tracking

A better post tracking information will be vital. Currently there is very little information on where the package is, which country it reached and on route to where next ... etc.

Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Translation of projects

If you want to have translation of texts or various projects, I recommend you contact this company https://lingy.pro This company knows exactly how to translate every text from various industries. Contact them and talk about the details.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Stag pary ideas

I organize a stag-party for my friend. What attractions should I organize? Can you suggest something?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Como seguir su pedido

Guiar al comprador en donde y cuando se puede hacer trakcing del pedido

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Essay-company

If you are looking for a legit essay writing service, that can provide highest quality of academic writing, then go to https://www.essay-company.com/assignment-writing! You can order any type of work, whether it's a coursework, dissertation, book report etc., and be sure that it will be done on time and for a good price. Make you education easy right now!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)