My Seeed Idea

Share. Vote. Discuss. See.

Share your ideas, tell us what you think of other people’s ideas and join the discussion.
Idea Guidelines:
1 – Idea needs to be something we can do. This means, although we appreciate general feedback (for example, “this is good!” or “this hurts!”), here we are looking for ideas we can work on.
2 – Specific. The more details you can provide, the better. Heck—you can attach files to ideas or a reference link to show us what you want!

To get help or support, download, or more information, please visit our wiki site.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Han Solo Parka Black Coat

Since late grade school I was told by the entirety of my educators that I am a decent essayist. My English educator as of late said that she will show various schools my expositions since it was so acceptable. Likewise I grew up with tuning in to a great deal of music. I love to alter explicit sounds and each Sunday since I was 11, I would be the P.A framework administrator at nearby holy places. I likewise oversee P.A frameworks at huge events. (P.A framework essentially implies the mike framework.) And I love to set up gear for music,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Nepal tour packages allow you to make more awesome memories

How to make your time memorable for the rest of your life? The first thing to come in mind is traveling. When you really want to explore life and discover the beauty of living, then make a choice to Nepal. Nepal is one of the best destinations to have on your list when you want to live a bit of every single moment. When you want to get positive vibrations and peace of mind, then you have to think about Nepal. For that, you must check out our Nepal Tour packages. They are the best design to fulfil every need…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Direct Deposit on Cash App

As the name suggests, direct deposit is a way to receive money directly into your wallet or bank account. Traditionally, whenever anyone gets paychecks, the receiver has to go to the bank and submit it with filling a form.

Are you fed up with traditional ways to withdraw your payment or stimulus checks? Learn how to enable direct deposit on Cash App and get instant payment to. To know more information about direct deposit on Cash App visit here: https://www.squarecashelps.com/blog/enable-direct-deposit-on-cash-app

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Cash App Transfer failed Issue (+1-850-462-3593)

Cash App users may face a few numbers of problems. That's why we are going to discuss how to fix the Cash App transfer failing Issue. Also, you will get an overview of the steps to resolve the payment failing problem.

Cash app transfer failed issue is definitely a disgusting issue. If you can't send, receive or request money, try these steps to fix the problem. To know more information about Cash App Transfer failed visit here: https://www.squarecashelps.com/blog/fix-cash-app-transfer-payment-failing-issue

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. esport

Forest.wager is probably considered one of many newest esports betting web sites out there. If there may be one criticism Lamouchi could have of his group, it is the number of targets conceded away from the City Ground. Although the freeway has been their downfall this campaign, Derby County have been good at Pride Park.

You ought to first do intensive evaluation on the groups to know their strengths and weaknesses. The touchdown web web page of Forest.guess showcases upcoming matches and obtainable games. It could be best when you first did intensive analysis on the teams to know their…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. What is the best arcade machine to buy?

Arcade machines are very popular today in all age groups. Most people, from retail customers to businesses, buy them regularly. The reason is because they are one of the best ways to enjoy the game. Even with modern gaming consoles with online communities and high-tech graphics, arcade machines are still our favorite. They are simple, addicting, and the games are a lot of fun. You will even see them in entertainment arenas, theaters and shopping centers. CSML India is a top leading provider of best Arcade Game Machines in India.

Here are the best arcade machines to buy: Arcade1Up Street…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Do you like nerds?

Have you ever had a relationship with nerds? It seems to me that this can be interesting and even serious. Where can I find a good dating site to meet a promising nerd?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Dating sites for open relationships?

I need a good dating site for an open relationship. I would like to meet a new guy and diversify my relationship a little. Therefore, I am waiting for your recommendations and suggestions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The Best Business Ratings Platform

B2B Inspection is the leading destination for customer ratings and reviews of businesses. Consumers find ratings and read reviews to ensure they buy from the best companies. Consumers can also get answers to questions from other customers and the business itself. After purchase, consumers can leave their own feedback and get help resolving any issues that might arise. https://www.b2binspection.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Delta Airlines Manage Booking

At the end of the booking, you want to check your flight details to make a mistake, change your ticket. Then, when you find something wrong with your name or address, you should choose to manage the booking tab, where you can change your name and address without hesitation. The task of Delta Airlines Manage Booking is very simple, but of course, you need to be aware of everything you want to do with your ticket. Changing or canceling your flight is easy, but you should choose to manage the booking tab, which will give you basic help and information…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Taxi Dispatch Software with Apps

Anycab is white label taxi dispatch system and cab management software carrying your name and your logo to automate the taxi or cab businesses of all sizes.

It comes with features like manual and automatic dispatching, cab management, real-time driver tracking, advanced reporting. It comes with user friendly designs and customizations according to your business needs.

Our solution comprises of taxi apps available on Android & iOS apps for taxi drivers and passengers along with dispatcher system and advanced web panel for admin reports and control.

Anycab aim is to provides modernize the dispatch management system. We commit to provide…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How to manage American Airlines Booking

American Airlines has introduced this option as a tool to fully control their bookings on their flyers. You can do many things using American Airlines' Manage My Booking option. Be it seat selection, online registration, additional facilities, and flight modernization; you will get it all in one place. Let's study in detail how to use this option.

Visit American Airlines official website.
    Select the 'My Travels' option available on the site's home page.
    After loading the page, enter the last traveler's last name.
    Enter your Booking Number.
    Click "Find Reservations".
    A new page containing your reservation details will open, you…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Nest cam login | Nest sign in | Nest Account login

The home security cameras are the most demanding thing of the times, as the total security depends on a device, the Nest cam login, which can give its 100%, there is a lot of security cameras in the market, which is in a race to get number 1 position. One of the well popular names came in this category is the nest, which is totally based on wireless technology, and on the new upgrades. This camera has made huge popularity in the market. Perform Nest sign in to get the full benefit.
    For More Information.
    https://camfixya.com/nest-camera-login/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. yahoo mail forgot password

Yahoo mail users are reporting problems with yahoo account so now get help for your concern “yahoo mail forgot password”. Sometimes users do not write their password somewhere safe so we recommend you to write your yahoo mail password so that you can access it when needed or in worst cases you may call us and get help on yahoo mail forgot password or visit our website
    https://mail-customer-support.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Cash App Support | Chime Support Number

Incredible, satisfaction, and gratitude are the words obtained during a survey conducted on Chime contact phone number service. Users have appreciated the Cash App customer services for delivering precise and authentic solutions to them.

https://www.technicalhelponline.com/chime-refund-customer-phone-number/

https://www.technicalhelponline.com/cash-app-customer-service-number/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Lufthansa Airlines Manage Booking

If you are going to reserve a place, you should choose your personal area տեղը sleeping place, then buy a reservation. This type of process is always under management fixation, as if you are thinking about how to do it, Lufthansa Manage My Booking simply helps you to provide better support for booking a flight seat quite easily. If you want to know how to do this, follow the steps below.

First of all, visit the booking site click on the login button with the correct e-mail address and password.
    You can select another tab and scroll to the booking…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Jetblue Airlines Reservations

Jetblue Airlines is a budget carrier but still, it offers a wide range of in-flight amenities to make your journey comfortable and exciting. So, what are you waiting for? Call Jetblue Airlines Reservations 1-888-441-7259 Number right away and reach your destination in style.

Our online travel portal offers:
    Exceptional deals and discounts.
    Hassle-free booking/reservation process.
    Transparency.
    24/7 customer service.
    For more information visit:-
    https://www.informationpapa.com/flights/jetblue-airlines-reservations

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Programming Assignment Help for Higher Grades for All Universities

Assignments are difficult to complete and it becomes a challenge when there is a technical work that is yet to be completed. If it is a programming course, then take Programming Assignment Help to get through this problem. Programming experts are not only good at completing the work on time. They are always read to serve all kinds of support and services to ensure that you get the best marks in the university. There are various programming courses that are taught in universities that you need to spend time on to get through the course. But what can be done…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. SBCGlobal.net Sign In | +1-855-979-6485 | SBCGlobal Mail Login

SBCGlobal.net Sign In There are tech experts who will help in the different ways to solve any issues or queries related to logging in the SBCGlobal Mail Login. They have a variety of solutions present with them to deal with a lot of problems. A huge number of populations is using the SBC email and they face difficulty in logging in. For this, they need instant basic service which can help them as soon as possible to resolve their issue.

https://getemailservices.com/sbcglobal-login-email/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bellsouth.net Login Email | +1-855-979-6485 | Login to Bellsouth Email

Bellsouth.net Login Email is in collaboration with the AT &T, is helping millions of users for decades, as they are considered as the best email service providers to its users. Transactional messages to any business firm or in private, everywhere Login to Bellsouth Email.

https://getemailservices.com/bellsouth-email-login/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 44 45
  • Don't see your idea?

My Seeed Idea