My Seeed Idea

Share. Vote. Discuss. See.

Share your ideas, tell us what you think of other people’s ideas and join the discussion.
Idea Guidelines:
1 – Idea needs to be something we can do. This means, although we appreciate general feedback (for example, “this is good!” or “this hurts!”), here we are looking for ideas we can work on.
2 – Specific. The more details you can provide, the better. Heck—you can attach files to ideas or a reference link to show us what you want!

To get help or support, download, or more information, please visit our wiki site.

1. Tips to boost up your self-confidence by online tuition for class 6

Tuition near me for class 6 explains the student to never fear from failure. If an individual worries about things constantly then he or she will lack Self-confidence innovatively. One must not think that one is a victim to one's thoughts.

Visit: https://gurusiksha1.doodlekit.com/blog/entry/15470218/tips-to-boost-up-your-selfconfidence-by-online-tuition-for-class-6

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. best essay for sale

Biology Papers Online: Who Will Help Me?
    Many students would seek help from online sources because they want to be sure that they can manage their academic documents in the recommended manner. It helps a lot to be sure with the company that you select for such services.

Often, you'll come across various articles that claim to offer helpful writing solutions. It would be best if you can evaluate the company first before deciding to pay for any biology paper request. Remember, no one would want to fail in their career. As such, you wouldn't have any other option than…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How to Launch a Crypto Exchange like LocalBitcoins???

The drastic growth of the crypto industry attracts many startups & entrepreneurs who are interested to start crypto exchanges like LocalBitcoins.

LocalBitcoins is a well-known p2p cryptocurrency exchange, most of the crypto traders using the LocalBitcoins exchange platform. You know why?

Highlights of LocalBitcoins Exchange Platform:

Trade Anytime Anywhere
    More Security-More ROI
    Mobile Handy Trading Experience
    Best p2p crypto exchange & more.

These are the main reasons many traders are moving on to the LocalBitcoins crypto exchange. Now, LocalBitcoins is popular in the current crypto exchange market & also attracts many startups & entrepreneurs who are interested to start crypto…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Pool shocks

Chlorine is for the most part used as a sanitiser and is fundamental for keeping an unmistakable pool. pool shocks is the chlorine, in a high segment, proposed to give a stun to your pool and raise the chlorine level quickly. Chlorine tabs as pool stun are utilized to keep chlorine staying in the water. You do need to use both the two tabs and pool stun. Without tabs, the chlorine stun will scatter quickly out of the water. We prescribe pool stun to be utilized every week to around fourteen days for better keeping up your pool as solid…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. BIS Certification Consultants

BIS certification provides the customers with a way to ensure a precise, safe, and reliable product.
    After adequate safety assessment of the material, the BIS certification shall be provided by the BIS bureau under the authorized Indian Standard and the provision of the necessary documentation. Aleph India is a current BIS Certification Consultants for both Indian and international manufacturers who are ready to commercialize their products in India. We support manufacturers to comply with all BIS certification formalities.
    https://www.alephindia.in/bis-certification-consultants.php

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. cute things to say to your girlfriend

Here are the cute things to say to your girlfriend, to make her smile.
    1. Adventures with you are my top pick.
    2. I'm in wonder of what an awesome individual you are.
    3. You are my lucky charm.
    4. On the off chance that you let me, I would hold you for eternity.
    5. There aren't sufficient stars in the sky to show you the amount you light up my day.
    6. Your quality delivers the best once again from me.
    7. I actually feel butterflies around you.

Read More:-https://rightquotes4all.com/cute-things-to-say-to-your-girlfriend/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. before opting for hosting services

You will never be able to find a suitable web hosting company for your website until you first understand what you want. Understanding the business needs is the first step before opting for hosting services, and then going ahead in the process of selecting the right web hosting provider is the next step. Do you need a backup solution or high-speed internet, a cPanel for your hosting, or a domain name? These are the types of questions you should be asking yourself in order to determine your website requirements. There are plenty of web hosting companies on the market that…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Best way to keep hand germ free

Germs are everywhere; they can infect people's hands and other things they come into contact with during their everyday activities, making them sick. One of the most effective precautions people should take to prevent getting sick and spreading germs is to wash their hands with soap and water or a hand sanitizerthat contains at least 60% alcohol. Everyone should use Sanitizer as use of hand sanitizer and handwashing with soap and water has significant variations. Alcohol-based hand sanitizers can effectively reduce the number of germs in a variety of conditions; they should only be used when necessary.

Read More:-https://blog.smarthealthshop.com/2020/10/21/why-everyone-should-be-using-hand-sanitizer/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Is Kurukshetra Magazine Important For UPSC?

If you are a UPSC aspirant, you must know how rigorously you need to study to crack the exam. To succeed, you may read a lot of books, notes, and newspapers. However, there are some magazines that you can go through to get knowledge in depth. Amongst them, an important one is the Kurukshetra magazine
    https://elite-ias-academy.blogspot.com/2021/06/is-kurukshetra-magazine-important-for.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Resolve the quickbooks transaction error 179

In the quickbooks accounting various features are there in which user can also do bank transfer payments for dealing between the business thus if a common error in this <a href="https://quickbooksupdate.com/quickbooks-sync-manager-error/">quickbooks transaction error 179</a>, which can be fixed by the clear browsing data update financial data

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Study remarkably with online tuition and shine like a star

One online tuition can make you so strong that you can shine. You are allowed to shine like a star while studying from online tuition. Get a tutor and fly high.

Visit: https://gurusiksha.com/online-tuition

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Check SEO Plan Before Hiring The Experts

Nowadays, hiring an experienced SEO freelancer on an hourly basisis generally costly anywhere in the world. Before hiring one people must check the SEO pricing.There are a lot of numbers of SEO providers that deliver their services at affordable prices.
    In starting with the small business if a person wants to hire SEO services then hire according to the need or budget. SEO Packages For Small Businesses is the way to enjoy the expert’s assistance.Many SEO services firstly analyze the website or help a person with finding the right keyword. People just need to check the SEO Plan before getting…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Roof Repairs Eastern Suburbs

Need quality roof restoration in Melbourne? Pronto Roofing has your affordable solutions, Call Now 0428 993 034 for experts team are always open 24*7 hrs.

Visit here : https://sydneylocalroofers.com.au/roof-repairs-eastern-suburbs/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Chinese Marketplace

Exporthub is an international b2b marketplace catering to thousands of globally active manufacturers & suppliers from all industries with its safest trade services. https://www.exporthub.cn/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. How do I set up a cash App business account?

Cash App for business has made dealings simple. Now you can say goodbye to your old bulky, sluggish, and heavy payment gateway that comes down very hard on your pocket as well as business. As you already know that Cash App is a 5th generation mobile application which is equipped with advance features of security, it can take your business to the next level. You can use Cash App business account to receive payment from your customers. You can get paid from those users who even don't use Cash App. Also, you can create a unique Cash App payment link…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Csharp

I enjoy tracked down some intriguing benefits of C# over Java and for that I have additionally won the prize from the Java team...!!. So I need to impart it to all individuals so others can likewise think about it.

1,C# being a .NET language, it upholds language interoperability, for example C# can get to code written in any .NET consistent language and can likewise acquire the classes written in these dialects. This is preposterous in Java.

2,The code written in C#, on accumulation creates an '.exe' or '.dll' record which is additionally called Portable Executable document. These records contain…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Kumbhalgarh Tour Packages

If you are looking for a memorable heritage trip, Kumbhalgarh Tour Packages are the right choice for you. Go Rajasthan Travel offers the widest range of customizable Kumbalgarh tour to suit every kind of tourist from Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai and Bangalore. Explore various packages to Kumbalgarh with our unbeatable deals and many discounts.

https://www.gorajasthan.travel/kumbhalgarh-tour-packages

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Your child needs home tuition classes to excel in the future, get a soon.

Do you know that your child needs extra guidance from home tuition classes? Take an admission of your child in-home tuition classes so that it can excel in its future

Visit: https://gurusiksha.com/home-tuition-classes

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It is a race of knowledge keeps yourself motivated with online tuition

In a race of education, you are lacking behind with online tuition. Learn with an infinite solution and motivate yourself with online tuition. Learn and shine.

Visit: https://gurusiksha.com/online-tuition

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ringtone

Hello everyone, long time no chat. It's not that I don't know what kind of ringtones to listen to these days. Can anyone share me?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

My Seeed Idea

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base