My Seeed Idea

Share. Vote. Discuss. See.

Share your ideas, tell us what you think of other people’s ideas and join the discussion.
Idea Guidelines:
1 – Idea needs to be something we can do. This means, although we appreciate general feedback (for example, “this is good!” or “this hurts!”), here we are looking for ideas we can work on.
2 – Specific. The more details you can provide, the better. Heck—you can attach files to ideas or a reference link to show us what you want!

To get help or support, download, or more information, please visit our wiki site.

1. Login blunder raising the inquiry, how do you get money off Cash App without card? Call help.

On the off chance that there's login inconvenience that drives you to think, how do you get money off Cash App without card? All things considered, you can continue to call the assistance group by utilizing the help number to interface with them or you can likewise utilize the methods that are introduced in the vidsonYoutube.https://www.contact-customerservice.co/blog/get-money-off-cash-app-without-card/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Painting services Dubai

PAINTING SERVICE UAE is the leading and professional company of Painting services in Dubai. We have over 5 years of experience in painting services, wall painting services, villa painting services, house painting services, office painting services, apartment painting services, and many others. We have thousands of painters Dubai teams who are very trained and knowledgeable about any painting services. We give a free estimate as to how much will it cost to great the job done at fair prices.
    https://www.paintingserviceuae.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Essay service search

Now it is quite problematic to find a good service for writing an essay. However, I found a site that collects information about all available services with a good reputation. Here you can find essay reviews [https://essay-reviews.com/]website[/url] on the best essay writing services

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Epson Printer Setup

When you are using your Epson Printer for printing and scanning tasks, you must have an active and strong internet connection. For that, you must do the Epson Printer Setup. Follow the steps given below to know the Wi-Fi Direct method for wireless connection.
    https://www.epson-printers.org/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Gmail Account is Not Working

Dial +1-888-409-1520 Many times Gmail Account is Not Working, users are wondering why my Gmail does not work on Android. There can be many reasons for the problem, such as slow internet or old version of Gmail or improper settings of Gmail, etc. To solve this problem, you must first ensure that you are using the updated version of the Gmail application. Check if you are using a stable internet source. You have to clear your Gmail app, data. If everything else fails, try restarting your device, as this can fix the problem of not working in your Gmail account…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Opt For The Best-In-Class Remedy Through Cash App Phone Number

Stop searching if you are seeking the best possible remedies to deal with your problematic Cash app account! In such a case, you shouldn’t go with any fake customer support service provider to avail of any services. Simply dial Cash App Phone Number and you will be able to get an authenticate source tohandle your problems.
    https://www.cashapp-helps.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Reasons behind Cash App Transfer failed

If you have an older version of the cash application then you can face Cash App Transfer failure issue. To avoid this issue update your cash app version on daily basis to fix the cash app-related issues to improve the performance of your cash application. If you are unable to do this then you can contact us.
    https://www.contactsupport-number.com/blog/cash-app-transfer-failed/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Why Sociology is a Good Optional Subject for Civil Services Exam?

There is no perfect answer to this but it varies from person to person. I have written a separate article on “How to Choose Optional Subject”? You may refer to that for understanding the methodology of selecting the Optional subject. Here, the purpose of this article is to highlight why Sociology can be a wonderful option for you.

eliteias.in/why-sociology-is-a-good-optional-subject-for-civil-services-exam/

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Insurance

I've always used the NRA's extra coverage but it is getting pricey. The premium keeps going up but my coverage doesn't increase, that doesn't make sense to me. In addition to the premium there's a "plan administrator's fee" of $20 and a "stamp fee" for another $20.
    So who doesn't use the NRA's plan? What company do you use?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Air conditioner is out for the night --- at least

So I found the topic below which said comics should be stored between 68 - 72 degrees F and 50% RH. About 30 minutes ago the blower motor on our AC went out and I'm in Indiana where its going to be about 90 degrees F with around 80% humidity. I'm sure I'll have the AC fixed tomorrow afternoon, the next day at the latest, but was wondering if in that time any type of damage could be realized. Thanks in advance.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Create an Crypto Platform with ICO software development company

The ICO software development company is expanding its services globally to benefit a wide range of upcoming startups and investors to explore the growth of the ICO platform in the marketplace. The Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is the new trendsetter for raising funds in the blockchain platform for benefitting the growth of an investor's business or project. The investors can increase their funds using ICO tokens, crypto currencies, or crypto assets in the ICO platform using a fundraising mechanism. To Know More: https://www.blockchainappfactory.com/ico-development

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Website Development Company Delhi

Avenir Digital Stories is a top web development company that focuses on expanding to give the best services in web development. We can really help you design a best website and software that can help you reach your goals. Avail our services at affordable rates.

https://www.digitalstories.co.in/website-development

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Learn new tricks to unblock Facebook marketplace.

There are many ways to deal with a blocked Facebook account. If you want to know the official way to unblock Facebook marketplace then contact our professionals immediately. You will get to learn some innovative methods to unblock your marketplace account. Our experts know the best way to deal with any issue with a Facebook or marketplace account.

https://www.7qasearch.net/blog/unblock-my-marketplace-on-facebook/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Realize the authority technique to send cash from Apple pay to Cash app account.

Cash app is an eminent computerized app in the United States. Individuals utilize this app to send or get cash straightforwardly in the financial balance. Be that as it may, if you don't have adequate equilibrium in the cash app yet have cash in Apple Pay then you can move cash from Apple pay to Cash app account. You can easily do it by following the right methodology given by our experts.

https://www.7qasearch.net/blog/apple-pay-to-cash-app/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How to get money off cash app without card without delay?

Most often delays in the cash app account activities are not appreciated by anyone. The cash app users come with the same query when it comes to knowing how to get money off cash app without card right away. They can instantly have the words with the cash app representatives who can quickly help them to get the solution with no obstructions and also enable them to understand the appropriate handling of the cash app account.

https://www.7qasearch.net/blog/get-money-off-cash-app-without-card/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Detect actual reason for Cash app won't let me send money.

Cash app takes care of its customer’s money. This is why it is being used frequently to transfer money when such needs arise. Sometimes customers may observe that the Cash app won't let me send money. However, it this not a matter of getting overly worried. Users should try to detect the reason as the most probable might be issued with the internet connection. Cash app is an internet-based application and thus if the internet connectivity gets interrupted and then it is using cash app users will face troubles in making transactional activities. Apart from all these, they can also…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. What is Whatsapp GB? How to use the app?

I just downloaded whatsapp gb on https://wagbpro.com for my android device.
    After many days of use, I find the quality is very good.
    Should share with everyone about how to use.
    This is the official homepage of the application so there is a very detailed guide to WAGBPro.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. What Is the Meaning of the Blockchain Revolution?

Blockchain is a disruptive technology invented several years back in 2011. Since then, it has got the attention of many investors and now even businesses and companies because of its very use cases. Because of its ability to safeguard any type of data or information, eliminating the need for third-party involvement or intermediaries, and unlock digital assets, it has become the new revolution. Due to its very benefits, blockchain technology is often called the Trust machine. Currently, the use of Blockchain is not that widespread beyond digital network but very soon it will be used in all the businesses, and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Why Students May Need Academic Support

Why Students May Need Academic Support

Without enough money, no one can achieve their educational aims. Currently, demanding deadlines, lack of adequate resources, and inability to deliver quality papers on time are making learners seek professional support from https://custom-writing.co.uk/essay-writing-service-uk experts.

Do not worry if you have had hard times drafting an academic paper. Many companies are available to help you complete a winning piece. Therefore, do not be afraid to contact us and ask for writing assistance. Some of the benefits of delivering premium pieces include:

• Securing a labor-friendly environment

• Uniqueness of the article

• Peace of mind since you do…
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. How Online Coaching and Its Benefits Help You Crack IAS Exams

The rapid surge in the Covid-19 scenario has flipped the scenario of offline coaching. Now, most of the aspirants for UPSC prefer online IAS coaching...

https://eliteiascoaching.edublogs.org/2021/05/04/how-online-coaching-and-its-benefits-help-you-crack-ias-exams/

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

My Seeed Idea

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base