My Seeed Idea

Share. Vote. Discuss. See.

Share your ideas, tell us what you think of other people’s ideas and join the discussion.
Idea Guidelines:
1 – Idea needs to be something we can do. This means, although we appreciate general feedback (for example, “this is good!” or “this hurts!”), here we are looking for ideas we can work on.
2 – Specific. The more details you can provide, the better. Heck—you can attach files to ideas or a reference link to show us what you want!

To get help or support, download, or more information, please visit our wiki site.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. nursing colleges

The understudies land position effectively in private and government clinic subsequent to finishing the Bsc nursing courses.Since the quantity of nursing understudies who are passing the Bsc nursing course is expanding there is a tight rivalry in the work market.Finding and improving clinic is a drawn-out task nursing occupations in delhi. In any case, one thing is certain that the Bsc nursing course will assist you with accomplishing a decent income.The chance for more cash and better everyday environments are the primary concern that pull in everybody to the nursing field .Kerala has arisen to the biggest supplier of medical…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. What online tools can I use to get a custom font for text on Facebook?

What online tools can I use to get a custom font for text on Facebook?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Is low pressure a problem for Shurflo 2088?

I have a Shurflo 2088 that I want to use to increase the pressure in the water tank. There will be an unlimited amount of water from the tank, but almost no psi. Is that going to be a problem? The Shurflo manual states: "If the water supply is limited or the flow rate is very low, the pump can re-pressurize the outlet faster than the liquid is released, resulting in a fast cycle." I could also potentially place the pump and pressure tank at a lower height, where it would have more head and slightly more psi.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I need to find a good crossword or puzzle?

I want to find an interesting puzzle or crossword game app for my children.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How to cash app won't let me send money

If you want to avoid the risk of the cash app won't let me send money then users should confirm and re-check the information of the recipient's payment details such as $Cashtag, user name, phone number, etc. Make sure your cash app must have enough balance and also be linked with your bank account.
    https://www.gonetech.net/cash-app-wont-let-me-send-money/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Sticky Teeth

Has anyone ever experienced sticky teeth while fasting? They don't feel fluffy. They still seem clean, but if I squeeze them a little when I separate them, they have a slight stickiness. This only happens when I stay and start at about the 14-hour mark. I have yet to get a ketone meter to see if I can determine if this is related to a certain level of ketosis. I've googled a bit and can't find anyone who has experienced this, and I'd really like to know what it is. My dentist had no idea, but then he didn't know…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. https://www.co-recovery.com/change-and-reset-centurylink-wifi-password/

How to Change & Reset Centurylink wifi password

An easy way to keep your wireless network secure is to change your password.

Regularly updating your WiFi password adds an extra layer of security that is easy to maintain from your browser window.

Contact Details:

Call @: 888–409–0908

Visit Our Website: https://www.co-recovery.com/change-and-reset-centurylink-wifi-password/ »

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Contact on cash app phone number to talk with an expert.

Cash app has its own team of professional developers and customer support representatives. Hence, in case of any trouble, you can contact them directly on the cash app phone number. The executives will guide you on the simplest yet official way to fix the issue as soon as possible. You can ask them about blocked accounts, adding multiple cards, or recovering a locked account.

https://www.contactmailsupport.net/customer-service/cash-app/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Talk to experts and resolve cash app transfer failed issue:

People frequently face a cash app transfer failed issue while sending money from their accounts. If your payment is showing failure then you can immediately cancel the payment to get your bank refund. Additionally, you can contact the cash app support team to know the modern ways to solve this issue on your own.
    https://www.contactsupport-number.com/blog/cash-app-transfer-failed/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Lebanon ranked second to last in parenting

According to the Best Countries report, the Nordic countries may be the best place to raise children.
    Some citizens of countries are willing to pay high taxes if they care about health care, education, and other needs. In your article “Why Danes are happy to pay high taxes” Meik Viking, CEO of the Happiness Research Institute, says that people in this country view paying taxes as an investment in the quality of life. The most important thing, says Viking, is that their government is able to fulfill this promise.
    Personally, I, in addition to environmental factors, treat this with great…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Seeking for a job.

I'm seeking for a job, and get no responses from the recruiters, can anyone suggest some ideas for how to find a job?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would really like to find a skinny girl

I broke up with my girlfriend because she got very fat. I am attracted to thin girls rather than fat ones. I told her many times that she has to lose weight, but she did not want it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. شركة تعقيم بينبع

طريقة تنظيف المكيفات
    يقوم عمال و فنين شركة غسيل مكيفات بفك الغطاء الخارجي للمكيف جيدا
    بعدها يتم فك أجزاء المكيف الهوائي من الداخل و نزع الفلتر الداخلي و تنظيفه عن طريق إستخدام المياه مع فوطة صغيرة و مسحه جيدا
    يتم وضع المصخة بعناية شديدة و حرص كبير داخل حنفية المياه

https://www.rokn-elawael.com/installing-air-conditioner-covers-medina/
    https://www.rokn-elawael.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d9%86%d8%b8%d9%8a%d9%81-%d9%85%d9%83%d9%8a%d9%81%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%af%d9%8a%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d9%86%d9%88%d8%b1%d8%a9/

قال علماء إن تنظيف البيئة المحيطة بك والتواجد في أماكن نظيفة ومرتبة سواء أكانت غرفة نومك أو مقر العمل، يعزز الصحة البدنية والنفسية.

تعد شركة ركن الاوائل افضل https://www.rokn-elawael.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d9%86%d8%b8%d9%8a%d9%81-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%af%d9%8a%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d9%86%d9%88%d8%b1%d8%a9/ لتنظيف المنازل والكنب والسجاد والموكيت والشقق والفلل حيث نسعي لبيئة نظيفة وجميلة ومنزل معقم ودائما عند ثقة عملائنا بأرخص…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجدة

https://el3ttar.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d9%86%d8%b8%d9%8a%d9%81-%d9%85%d9%83%d9%8a%d9%81%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%a8%d8%ac%d8%af%d8%a9/

تعد مهمة غسيل المكيفات تحتاج إلى خبرة كبيرة في فك وتركيب بعض القطع لتنظيفها جيدا بدون حدوث أي تلفيات أو خسائر بالجهاز، لهذا
    الاستعانة بشركة متخصصة أهم ما في الأمر واختيار الشركة من حيث الكفاءة والخبرة حيث توفر شركة العطار
    خدمات الصيانة الكاملة وقطع الغيار الأصلية تماما لتعمل المكيفات بكفاءة عالية على مدار سنوات متواصلة

https://el3ttar.com/detection-water-leaks-jeddah/

https://el3ttar.com/
    من افضل واكبر الشركات المتخصصه فى مجال كشف تسربات المياه نعتبر من الشركات الرائده بمجال كشف تسربات المياه نستخدم افضل واحدث الوسائل والادوات المستخدمه للكشف عن الاسباب الرئيسيه فى تسربات المياه دون الحاجه للقيام باى اعمال تكسيرات او احداث اى خسائر ماديه…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can I get the best assignment help from the experts?

We have appointed experts for the best assignment help who are the best in their respective fields. They are PhDs who have brilliant information about their subjects.
    When you send us your assignment, it is completed by these experts. We have a number of Ph.D. experts who work with us for years and serve clients across the globe. They instinctively know what you and your professor want and will put their best foot forward. We have always guaranteed that we hire the best experts from the industry. This is the reason why our experts are screened through numerous selection procedures…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sports betting

Are there people here who bet on sports? Now they talk about it so often and I became very interested in this direction.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How can you connect us through the Cash app Helpline number?

Cash app is providing a wide range of facilities for the convenience of the users. You can make a direct deposit, instant payment, and avail of a great discount on doing a payment from a cash app card. If you want to know how to process all of these on a single application then you can contact Cash app Help centres. Here you can talk with our talented representatives to know more about our services.

https://www.cash-appsupport.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

My Seeed Idea

Categories