My Seeed Idea

Share. Vote. Discuss. See.

Share your ideas, tell us what you think of other people’s ideas and join the discussion.
Idea Guidelines:
1 – Idea needs to be something we can do. This means, although we appreciate general feedback (for example, “this is good!” or “this hurts!”), here we are looking for ideas we can work on.
2 – Specific. The more details you can provide, the better. Heck—you can attach files to ideas or a reference link to show us what you want!

To get help or support, download, or more information, please visit our wiki site.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. What is the difference between UPSC and State PSC?

If you have just graduated and wish to serve the country tirelessly, to bring the changes you wish to see by working as a civil servant, UPSC is the way to go. But What is UPSC? What is its history? How to start preparing for it? Elite IAS has the answers to all your questions and helps you get a headstart when it comes to preparing for the UPSC.

https://www.eliteias.in/all-about-upsc/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. What is the difference between UPSC and State PSC?

If you have just graduated and wish to serve the country tirelessly, to bring the changes you wish to see by working as a civil servant, UPSC is the way to go. But What is UPSC? What is its history? How to start preparing for it? Elite IAS has the answers to all your questions and helps you get a headstart when it comes to preparing for the UPSC.

https://www.eliteias.in/all-about-upsc/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. AAO (Assistant Audit Officer) Kya Hai

AAO Full Form - Assistant Audit officer is an entry-level position and one of the most popular positions among SSC CGL applicants. Another reason to consider an AAO profile is to offer the highest base salary of all other positions. It takes mere dedication and determination to perform AAO's duties and enjoy the benefits of the sole public office.

For more information visit: https://govermentjobs.co.in/aao-full-form-and-eligibility-aao-kya-hai/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Reasons to invest in a Uber Clone app development

With the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, people are inclining towards online platforms. This growing trend has led to building online taxi booking platforms like Uber. This is due to its simplified online taxi booking operations.

Also, taxi booking apps like Uber offer reliable, affordable, and convenient online solutions. So, if you are operating a cab service, and looking to expand your taxi business, then it is a very profitable choice to build a taxi app.

Are you one such auspicious entrepreneur looking to develop your taxi business by building a top-notch uber like app? If yes, then utilizing a…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Pogo Customer Service

Phone-based support is the best source to speak to a person at Pogo customer service and get help anytime and easily. For connecting via the phone number, customers have to copy the pogo support number from the official pogo website.
    https://how-to-deal-with-pogo-games-error-via-pogo-customer-support-26.webselfsite.net/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. You can get maximum cash for any old cars in Brisbane

Looking for the best company to remove your old car for cash? We are dominant in the cash for cars Brisbane industry, providing an excellent service when pinging us for cash for cars and car removal services across the region. As a leading Cash for Cars dealer, we accept all makes and models of cars and buy all types of vehicles like trucks, SUVs, 4×4, commercial vehicles, ute, Jeep, or any other type of vehicle for the best price. An effortless way to turn to old rushed cars into quick cash in Brisbane. Visit us at : https://cars-online.net.au/cash-for-cars-brisbane/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. My Facebook Is Not Working?

Here you have to know that how can you resolve your Facebook account not working issues instantly.
    You have to just check your Internet connection first
    Then Clear your device cache
    Click on facebook.com
    Click on login option
    Enter your email address
    Enter Password
    Click Login
    If still your Facebook account not working then visit here: https://expertsbadge.com/facebook-is-not-working/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Let's have a road trip on RV

In America, Airstream Mississippi is the largest indoor dealer of trailers. We provide RV services in states of America such as Arkansas, Alabama, and Tennessee. Airstream Mississippi also deals with recreational vehicles. All travelers can contact us whenever they need Airstream trailers while traveling. contact for best Airstream Travel Trailers https://bit.ly/3lbRDRJ

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How to Create Google Ads Management Account

Promote your offers and attractive discountsby having the consistent ads run on the Google. Whatsoever, you don’t need to set up a team for the Google ads, instead the adwords management services serves your purpose by offering the cost of creating the ads and managing the campaign.
    Additionally, by sensitizing the needs of the clients and requirement of the business and industry, there are certain factors that are kept in mind before suggesting PPC and they include client’s sales funnel, leads to sales ratio, visit to lead ratio, etc.

https://www.promoteabhi.com/google-ads-management

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Broncos Merchandise

Approach The Stubby Club, we have become a brand online NRL Merch leader, when you want to support you’re a fan of them in every way. We have built on a simple idea of giving sports fan the opportunity to support and share the pride and spirit of their favourite team. Whether you want to print anything with your favourite or logo you’ve always reached out to our Broncos merchandise and update your collection. Moreover, you can visit websites that provide an enormous assortment of quality grade and affordable merchandise & apparel for a sports fan. We are dedicated to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. fix HP Officejet 3830 Printer offline

How to https://123helpline.com/can-i-resolve-my-hp-officejet-3830-printer-offline-issues/ fix HP Officejet 3830 Printer offline Issues· Check printer connections. This is the easiest thing to do, so make sure you do it first.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Visit multiple destinations by spirit airline

Spirit Airline is a big and best airline of all and low fare airline. If you are planning to visit multiple destinations by spirit airline then you are thinking good. Because spirit airlines known for his work and services. they provide different types of service like:- Snackes, enjoyment etc. if you are planning spirit airlines flight booking then you are planning good.
    https://www.myspiritairfly.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Southwest Airlines Reservations

Hi, I am Jasminusa Watson and I live in united state. I work with flyosouthwest. Southwest Airline give cheap flight ticket at cheap prices. If you want to know more then go about southwest then go to official site of southwest airlines reservations.
    https://www.flyosouthwest.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Toys manufacturing business

When we hear this word toy, all the pleasant childhood memories with toys flashback in our mind. You must be eagerly waiting for your birthdays, Diwali and Christmas to get your favourite toy. All of us wish to be the owner of the toy making company in our childhood. Toys business ideas are one of the most researched ideas of starting a business.

The market for this business is very high. If you have a good plan, you can easily beat your local competition in your area. You have to decide the location, the categories of toys, brand name, investment,…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Health Benefits of Lukewarm Water

Drinking the ideal measure of water each day has its own advantages however Drinking something like one glass of tepid water in the first part of the day has stunning and various advantages in your life. As per Ayurveda lukewarm water is one of the most mind-blowing approaches to detoxify your body. Furthermore, it acts distinctively on the human body than Cold Water.According to Ayurveda, normal tasting of boiling water helps in adjusting the Doshas of your body. Imbalanced Doshas are one of the top purposes behind the infection. It helps in purging the blockage of channels to a very…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. https://hotmail.contactnummernederlands.com/

Niemand kan ontkennen dat e-maildiensten een redder zijn geweest, vooral in de zakenwereld, die vol zit met professionals. Contact opnemen met klanten of collega's via e-mail is een standaard en professionele manier van communiceren. Het houdt de gesprekken tussen mensen bij en stelt hen in staat om documenten en andere bestanden te delen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. freelance engineering

Getting a freelance engineering job https://onlinefreelancejobs.net/engineering-job/ here is a great way to stay on top of the newest engineering research and innovation. Working online engineering jobs for customers here will keep you on the cutting edge of innovation, even if you don't have the time for professional growth due to a full-time employment schedule.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Axie Infinity Clone Script – To Create NFT-Blockchain Based Gaming like Axie Infinity

Axie Infinity Clone Script

Axie Infinity Clone Script is an NFT gaming script that allows you to create your own NFT Gaming Platform similar to Axie Infinity. Axie Infinity Clone is a battling game where players can collect, breed, raise, trade and battle gaming characters(i.e)Axies. The NFT game runs on popular blockchain technology Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain(BSC), Trons and others. NFT Gaming Development is transforming the way gamers can think about online games and purchase online-game assets through the NFT game platform.

Coinjoker is a leading NFT Gaming Clone Development Company offers 100% Ready to Deploy Axie Infinity Clone Script…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Rarible Clone Script – To Start NFT Marketplace like Rarible

Rarible Clone Script

Rarible clone script helps to build a decentralized NFT marketplace and minting platform which allows digital artists and creators to buy, sell and issue custom crypto assets with blockchain technology that represent ownership in their digital work. Coinjoker a leading Non Fungible Token (NFT) Marketplace development company offers high scalable rarible clone script that aids you to create and sell NFT collectibles at digital art marketplace.

Create NFT Marketplace Similar to Rarible

White label Rarible Clone script assists to create a digital art-focused NFT marketplace platform like rarible with high fluid, interoperable, diverse NFT market can make…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Buy Galaxy Watch 3 45mm Straps - CellFather

Buy Galaxy Watch 3 45 mm Straps and more at the best deals and greatest prices online. We are trusted online shop for
    Samsung Watch Straps. Shop Now
    https://www.cellfather.com/collections/Samsung-Galaxy-Watch-Straps

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

My Seeed Idea