My Seeed Idea

Share. Vote. Discuss. See.

Share your ideas, tell us what you think of other people’s ideas and join the discussion.
Idea Guidelines:
1 – Idea needs to be something we can do. This means, although we appreciate general feedback (for example, “this is good!” or “this hurts!”), here we are looking for ideas we can work on.
2 – Specific. The more details you can provide, the better. Heck—you can attach files to ideas or a reference link to show us what you want!

To get help or support, download, or more information, please visit our wiki site.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sports betting

Are there people here who bet on sports? Now they talk about it so often and I became very interested in this direction.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Is low pressure a problem for Shurflo 2088?

I have a Shurflo 2088 that I want to use to increase the pressure in the water tank. There will be an unlimited amount of water from the tank, but almost no psi. Is that going to be a problem? The Shurflo manual states: "If the water supply is limited or the flow rate is very low, the pump can re-pressurize the outlet faster than the liquid is released, resulting in a fast cycle." I could also potentially place the pump and pressure tank at a lower height, where it would have more head and slightly more psi.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I need to find a good crossword or puzzle?

I want to find an interesting puzzle or crossword game app for my children.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Seeking for a job.

I'm seeking for a job, and get no responses from the recruiters, can anyone suggest some ideas for how to find a job?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Sticky Teeth

Has anyone ever experienced sticky teeth while fasting? They don't feel fluffy. They still seem clean, but if I squeeze them a little when I separate them, they have a slight stickiness. This only happens when I stay and start at about the 14-hour mark. I have yet to get a ketone meter to see if I can determine if this is related to a certain level of ketosis. I've googled a bit and can't find anyone who has experienced this, and I'd really like to know what it is. My dentist had no idea, but then he didn't know…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Lebanon ranked second to last in parenting

According to the Best Countries report, the Nordic countries may be the best place to raise children.
    Some citizens of countries are willing to pay high taxes if they care about health care, education, and other needs. In your article “Why Danes are happy to pay high taxes” Meik Viking, CEO of the Happiness Research Institute, says that people in this country view paying taxes as an investment in the quality of life. The most important thing, says Viking, is that their government is able to fulfill this promise.
    Personally, I, in addition to environmental factors, treat this with great…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Good dating sites

Good day to you. Can you share with me a good US dating site for rapid acquaintance. I ready to start a relationship with a nice woman. Can you help me with that? Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. What online tools can I use to get a custom font for text on Facebook?

What online tools can I use to get a custom font for text on Facebook?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I would really like to find a skinny girl

I broke up with my girlfriend because she got very fat. I am attracted to thin girls rather than fat ones. I told her many times that she has to lose weight, but she did not want it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. https://tell-popeyes.com/

about Tellpopeyes Survey

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Assistance of dating platform

I really want to have someone who I can fall in love with, but I don’t know a cool platform where I can find appropriate person. Could you please share with me such a site where it’s easy to find someone for relationships?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Investing in e-Commerce

I want to try investing in e-commerce, but I'm worried that my plans might not work out. What advice can you give me to make it go well? Is it worth investing in this at all?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. winter coats

Primarily winter months very colod all of the nation within globe. It is necessary for any great winter season apparel require each and every guy, lady as well as children. The a great winter season layer will be covered, water-resistant, windproof, as well as created for publicity. The winter season layer is definitely an external put on created for chilly moist problems such as compacted snow, come, as well as sleet. The current winter season layer is really a complex point along with concealed seams, multilayer laminates, along with a internet associated with wallets along with varied performance.

See more…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Giới Thiệu Top Danh Sách Trang Trực Tiếp Bóng Đá Hôm Nay Vòng Bảng Giải Euro 2020

Giới Thiệu Top Link Trực Tiếp Bóng Đá Giải Euro 2020 Năm 2021 Ổn Định Nhất

Mùa giải bóng đá lớn nhất khu vực châu Âu chính thức tổ chức vào ngày 11/06/2021 – 11/07/2021. Cùng với sự góp mặt 24 đội bóng mạnh hàng đầu châu Âu: Ý, Thụy Sỹ, Thổ Nhĩ Kỳ, Wales, Bỉ, Đan Mạch, Phần Lan, Nga, Áo, Bắc Macedonia, Hà Lan, Ukraina, Croatia, Cộng Hòa Séc, Anh, Scotland, Pháp, Đức, Hungary, Bồ Đào Nha, Ba Lan, Slovakia, Tây Ban Nha, Thụy Điển. Chỉ một đơn vị duy nhất được UEFA cấp bản quyền trực tiếp…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. nursing colleges

The understudies land position effectively in private and government clinic subsequent to finishing the Bsc nursing courses.Since the quantity of nursing understudies who are passing the Bsc nursing course is expanding there is a tight rivalry in the work market.Finding and improving clinic is a drawn-out task nursing occupations in delhi. In any case, one thing is certain that the Bsc nursing course will assist you with accomplishing a decent income.The chance for more cash and better everyday environments are the primary concern that pull in everybody to the nursing field .Kerala has arisen to the biggest supplier of medical…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. How to cash app won't let me send money

If you want to avoid the risk of the cash app won't let me send money then users should confirm and re-check the information of the recipient's payment details such as $Cashtag, user name, phone number, etc. Make sure your cash app must have enough balance and also be linked with your bank account.
    https://www.gonetech.net/cash-app-wont-let-me-send-money/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. how to fix cash app transfer failed

Before coming to any inference, please check if there is any abatement from your <a href="https://cashwallethelp.com/cash-app-transfer-failed>how to fix cash app transfer failed</a> and then check your bank account. Now interruption the performance status, whether it failed or awaiting.

Most likely it is your fraud department jamming it. You have to communicate your embank to "unblock" <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash_App>Cashapp</a>
    and they'll unblock it. For my bank particularly, when I call them, they electronic mail the fraud sphere and it seize probable 20 moment to get it unblocked and they on the whole unblock it for a sevennight, or…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. https://www.co-recovery.com/change-and-reset-centurylink-wifi-password/

How to Change & Reset Centurylink wifi password

An easy way to keep your wireless network secure is to change your password.

Regularly updating your WiFi password adds an extra layer of security that is easy to maintain from your browser window.

Contact Details:

Call @: 888–409–0908

Visit Our Website: https://www.co-recovery.com/change-and-reset-centurylink-wifi-password/ »

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Contact on cash app phone number to talk with an expert.

Cash app has its own team of professional developers and customer support representatives. Hence, in case of any trouble, you can contact them directly on the cash app phone number. The executives will guide you on the simplest yet official way to fix the issue as soon as possible. You can ask them about blocked accounts, adding multiple cards, or recovering a locked account.

https://www.contactmailsupport.net/customer-service/cash-app/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

My Seeed Idea

Categories