My Seeed Idea

Share. Vote. Discuss. See.

Share your ideas, tell us what you think of other people’s ideas and join the discussion.
Idea Guidelines:
1 – Idea needs to be something we can do. This means, although we appreciate general feedback (for example, “this is good!” or “this hurts!”), here we are looking for ideas we can work on.
2 – Specific. The more details you can provide, the better. Heck—you can attach files to ideas or a reference link to show us what you want!

To get help or support, download, or more information, please visit our wiki site.

1. Are you too busy to work on an assignment?

Are you too busy to work on an assignment? or finding assignment help to complete the project, but you don’t understand the topic? Sometimes you’re just too tired from all the classes and exams, so an additional assignment was the straw that broke the camel’s back. If you encounter any obstacle with Assignment maker, there is only one reasonable solution: hiring an assignment writing services.

https://www.gotoassignmenthelp.com/uk/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Customer software is also referred to as CRM software which is further expandable to Customer Relationship Management. It is specially desig

Customer software is also referred to as CRM software which is further expandable to Customer Relationship Management. It is specially designed to offer a seamless and unique experience to your customers by forming strong relationships and understanding their exact requirements. The Customer Software USA gives a complete picture of customer interactions and keeps a track of every sales activity, and prioritizes them accordingly.

Visit us:-https://www.salezshark.com/crm/crm-software-usa

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Howto: sell for scrap

I suppose this could be titled "Learn Me", but I just can't bring myself to do it!

I managed to put my track car into the wall a couple of weekends ago. The damage was modest - bent hood, front bumper and side fenders. Given that the car cost me ~ $2,000 and is slow as snot, however, I want to sell it and move on. I don't really want to put the money into fixing it up, as I will have to buy all the new body panels, install them and pay for an alignment, all to sell it…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Copyright Registration Process in India

What is copyright registration and how can you obtain copyright certificate without any hassle? Through given blog you can get easily get complete detail or get the answer of given questions. Want to ask direct query? Pick your phone and contact Regalguru at anytime.

https://regalguru.in/ipr-services/copyright-registration/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Tractor

Could anyone explain what's the best small tractor I can get?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. What are the important features of a gaming mouse?

When it comes to experience the best gaming on a big screen, a gaming mouse is a device that one should own. A gaming mouse looks pretty different from a standard mouse. It has a special lighting system that lets you play game without light. It is available with some extra buttons that allows users to customise the mouse according to their comfort.
    The polling rate of a gaming mouse also matters a lot. It means how sensitive the mouse is. At the same time, the DPI or dot per inch gives indication of the movement in a single inch.…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Giants Lose Bitcoin Investment in Torque after Platform Crash

I'm not a Bitcoin investor myself, but it might be worth sharing

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hacked MikroTik Routers Embed cryptominer on Websites

Researchers have discovered tens of thousands of hacked routers from the manufacturer MikroTik, which introduce a cryptominer to all sites visited by the owners. According to researcher Simon Kenin of security company Trustwave in a blog post, this could even include 170,000 hacked routers.

MikroTik routers were hacked using a vulnerability fixed by MikroTik on April 23 this year. However, according to Kenin, hundreds of thousands of vulnerable routers can still be found. This vulnerability could allow a remote attacker to remotely gain access to a vulnerable MikroTik router. A script is then executed that injects the Coinhive cryptominer into…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. memorial headstone

Hi
    last september my fathers head stone was removed to inscribe my mothers name on it and was promised that it would be done by dec my fathers birthday.however it is now march and they have still not done it.we have telephoned them over 20 times and visited 5 times the last letter I sent them was recorded and was promised work finished by end of feb still not done any advice please

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Dunzo Clone - A One-Stop Delivery Solution For All Needs!

The delivery services are the most crucial necessities in our lives today. It will be more profitable to start a delivery business in the current scenario. If you are looking to start a fresh venture in the field of delivery business, then Inoru's Dunzo is a great choice to go with. Inoru's app like Dunzo, is an ultra-compact delivery application that provides multiple delivery services with exclusive features enabling your customers to avail of anything delivered to their doorstep with just one tap! Reach us now!

https://www.inoru.com/dunzo-clone-app

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Online Store - Keys for Keyboard in Laptop

Do you need to replace the keys on the keyboard? Use the offer of the online store https://www.laptopkey.eu/roccat.html Here you can order different keys from different keyboard manufacturers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can anyone help me with JavaScript Assignment Help Online?

Good morning. I am a software engineering student. I am struggling with few programming languages. I want an expert who could provide the best Java Assignment Help Online. The submission date is next week and so I want the assignment to be treated as an urgent one. Along with this, please help me by providing CPP Assignment Help & mechanical engineering exam. Please revert as soon as possible. Thank you.

https://expertassignmenthelper.com/javascript-assignment-help-online/

https://expertassignmenthelper.com/cpp-programming-assignment-help-online/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Know reasons to find cash app phone number

There can be multiple reasons behind the cash app services such as if any user unable to use their cash app account or forgot their password or how to get your money refund, etc. IF you are using a cash application and facing the same issue then you can go with the cash app phone number option. https://www.digihubexpert.com/cash-app/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How can I get my money back from the cash app?

There are many instances where I want to get my money back from the cash app. If your payment is failed, or you have sent money to an incorrect number. you can reach our customer support representatives to get back your money. They will tell you some innovative ideas to get a refund. https://www.contact-phonenumber.com/blog/get-my-money-back-from-cash-app/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Contact our professionals to recover your Gmail forgot password:

We do not want our Gmail account to get locked because of a silly reason. Gmail forgot password is one such reason that people generally face with their account. You can contact google officials to know the actual method to reset the password of your account. https://www.mailsupportnumber.com/gmail-change-forgot-password-recovery-reset.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Best Technology Company

Digital technologies completely changed the way we have lived our lives. People lifestyle are changing; they are going to live in the complete digital era. Companies are selling products through digital marketing.Digital technologies completely changed the way we have lived our lives. Living in the digital world makes it easier to stay connected.clients and other organizations which look for a perfect solution to increase their company reach i can say that infox is one of the best solution.infox is one of the Best Technology Company because infox have a strong motive to help the clients to found out the best…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. TOP SOFTWARE COMPANY

In our reality there are numerous product organizations are working . on the planet top software company is INFOX TECHNOLOGIES KOCHI . it is the one of the main organization on the planet . they gave to make website composition ,computerized showcasing ,advancing versatile application and worker upkeep . the certified and proficient representatives are working in our organization . we create site with interesting plan with an expectation to bring our increasingly more business and increment the perceivability of our item and administrations to the clients . In our organization give administrations are web advancement , portable application improvement…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. best business management software

Now a days it is so hard to keep track of business and business transactions. it always feels so complicated manage your business. But don't worry we are here to give you one of the best business solution software . It can bring your business more close to you. And also comes with less complications and effort. You can keep track and manage your business from anywhere by using your smart phone or laptops. You can install this software in any operating systems such as windows , IOS or android. By this software you can easily transfer your document and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Mobile Ringtones For Your iphones

Personalized sound is what ringtones are all about. Ringtones give you the opportunity to personalize your phone and give it your own personality. When you personalize your cell phone, you are giving it more personality and making it truly unique in its appearance as well as the way it responds to you and others. You can customize your ringtones and make your phone unique because the ringtones are removable files that you can download to your phone and use to customize it. This article will teach you how to download ringtones to your cell phone so that you will have…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. How to use layers in picsart pro apk techbigs?

Hello, does anyone here use picsart pro apk techbigs at https://techbigs.com/picsart.html or not? I have only been installing this app for a few days. Let me ask how to use layers in picsart? Please suggest me

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 127 128
  • Don't see your idea?

My Seeed Idea

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base