My Seeed Idea

Share. Vote. Discuss. See.

Share your ideas, tell us what you think of other people’s ideas and join the discussion.
Idea Guidelines:
1 – Idea needs to be something we can do. This means, although we appreciate general feedback (for example, “this is good!” or “this hurts!”), here we are looking for ideas we can work on.
2 – Specific. The more details you can provide, the better. Heck—you can attach files to ideas or a reference link to show us what you want!

To get help or support, download, or more information, please visit our wiki site.

1. Best Workout Quotes for Fitness Motivation to Get Stronger

More Info:- https://aboutourlife.com/category/fitness-quotes

Best Fitness Quotes and Sayings Fitness is something that everyone should always keep in mind in order to keep themselves fit and healthy. For some people, putting in the hard work that it takes to stay fit is as natural as sleeping, eating, and breathing—it's a necessary part of their life.

For the rest of us, finding the motivation to finish that last set of burpees isn't very easy . There are plenty of distractions keeping us from fulfilling our full fitness potential. That top level might not be a set of six-pack abs or a 400-pound…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Southwest Airlines Sale $69

Make your tickets with Southwest Airlines Sale $69 and get up to 50% discount on flight tickets.
    https://www.onlinereservationbooking.com/southwest-airlines-sale-69

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hello. Is there a way to convert my projects to sheet music?

I recently made a piece in lmms and I was wondering if there was a way to convert it to sheet music

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hello. Is there a way to convert my projects to sheet music?

I recently made a piece in lmms and I was wondering if there was a way to convert it to sheet music

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. CBD for Dogs with Arthritis

The highest quality CBD for dogs is from verma farms, which source their oil from the Arthritic Animals Research (CAR) corporation. The goal of CAR is to utilize "vrinc" in order to treat certain symptoms and diseases in pets, such as hip dysplasia, knee dysplasia, dislocation, patellar arthralgia, and arthritis. All three of these disorders are painful, making it difficult to go about daily chores, let alone exercise. When we reviewed each brand, we found that all three had researched studies supporting their use in helping dogs suffering from arthritis.

It's important to note that while both avocado and hemp…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Top Best MangaStream and its Alternative

MangaStream is an electronic manga comic biography boasting 100,000 monthly subscribers. Manga is a broadly renowned Japanese art form that combines contemporary comic and classic storytelling. Websites such as MangaStream interpret thousands of these popular comics for English speakers and make them readily accessible on their devices at no cost.
    Website: https://www.guidebrain.com/mangastream-and-its-alternatives/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hair Transplant Machine

HARRTS X-2 is the world's First and Only Robotic Hair Transplant System with 6 Degrees of Freedom Robotic Arm, 50 X Zoom, Live Feed Artificial Intelligence Camera, Enhanced with 100 Inches See Through Augmented Reality Glasses.
    https://www.ibrainrobotics.net/robotic-hair-transplant

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Top 10 Play Schools in Noida

Kothari starz one of the most trusted play schools in noida. It is proven that the children, who boast their primary education in the warm premises of kothari starz, grow up to be more responsible, confident and promising secondary school students. kothari starz play schools in noida design well-structured planners that organize interesting activities and visits for its students to learn from. Phone no:-8010128128 and See More information visit:- https://www.kotharistarz.com/top-10-play-schools-in-noida.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Recommended secateurs anyone?

Just beginning to lose my second pair of Verve secateurs. Can feel the lock mechanism snatching already and then they will half lock on and then fall apart.

I have Fiskars etc etc and they are all very temporary devices. It really is a case of buy cheap, pay twice. Or in my case several times.

I don't mind paying £30 or more if it gets me something that might last more than a year.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Request: GBA 2273 - Summon Night Craft Sword Monogatari Hajimari No Ishi (J) Cheats

Hello everyone!

I was looking for this game cheats and i dont find anything on the web, all the codes i find no work so i want to know if some one can help me with this cheats, so if they have working cheats or something i will be very happy!

Regards,
    Migue4k

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Book 5 Days and 4 Nights Phuket Tour

When you Book 5 Days and 4 Nights Phuket Tour with us at on our website Tourastic.com, we make it an objective to cross off everything, and keep in mind you will also find out hidden gems, too, like tucked-away boutiques or a delicious bakery in an alley.

https://tourastic.com/st_tour/simply-phuket-5-days-and-4-nights/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How Do I Contact Dollar Rental Car Customer Service?

If you are having any kind of issue with Dollar car rental company services, and searching for how do I contact Dollar rental car? Then you must visit this blog and get to know ways to contact Dollar Rental Car Customer Service.
    https://www.reservationssticket.com/article/how-do-i-contact-dollar-rent-a-car
    Call on: +1-802-532-5150

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Find love online

Marrying a mail order wife on https://foreignbridesguru.com/ from this region might be perfect for guys who search humble and obedient wives. Mail order wives from totally different Asian international locations have different appearances, so it's quite useful to examine a sure country beforehand. To purchase a bride, you first need to discover a respectable website with overseas brides. This is the most important step as a result of your alternative will determine the success of your search. Try reading critiques and seeking a platform with one of the best feedback.

Using a mail order bride service is cheaper and extra…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Research on N52 spark plugs

Hi everyone, after reading some posts about spark plugs for the N52 and a few other sources, it was nothing but more confusing, but after some more research about the ignition coils and the spark plugs themselves, I think maybe I've figured something out, please comment and share your thoughts/experiences.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. What is the secret of Bitcoin?

I want to know what is the secret of such popularity and success of Bitcoin. No one ever believed in him before!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Do I need a mouse pad for a gaming mouse?

A gaming mouse is a device that is made for gamers to play games on the big screen. When you plan to buy a gaming mouse, it is essential to buy a gaming mouse pad with the device. A gaming mouse pad is a surface for placing and moving a computer mouse. It gives better control over the key functions of the mouse. Choose a mouse pad as per its thickness. For players, a large mouse pad is useful.

for more info please visit our website https://www.xtechbuy.com/

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How to contact Delta Airlines reservation phone number?

Delta Airlines is taken as one of those airlines that offers the most affordable travel. If you wish on traveling for cheap, then travel in Delta. Simply dial the phone number for Delta Airlines and get an idea of all the destinations that Delta offers. The experience will surely be one worth remembering. Also, you can request a call back from us at delta airlines phone number to solve all your queries related to Delta Airlines. Great help will be provided to you in no time. https://deltaairlinesreservationnumber.com/delta-airlines-phone-number-reservation

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. How To Find Cash App Bank Name To Set Up A Direct Deposit?

Don’t know how you can find out How To Find Cash App Bank Name to set up a direct deposit feature on your Cash app account?You have tomake a call at the mentioned helpline number and your call will be answered by the right professionals who will make you aware of the right information. https://www.pcmonks.net/blog/find-cash-app-bank-name-account-routing-number/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Microsoft Outlook is Not Working

When this happens with your Outlook, the stakes are high because there is always a chance that you will be in the middle of a conversation with a potential customer. Or worse, you can expect security updates for your Outlook to stop working.
    When you try to click on an Outlook window, the entire screen becomes transparent with the message "Microsoft Outlook not Working" displayed in the title bar.
    Disappointing, isn't it? Well, everything is not over, here are some things you can do to help
    If all Outlook settings are still correct, however, if you are having trouble receiving…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

My Seeed Idea

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base