My Seeed Idea

Share. Vote. Discuss. See.

Share your ideas, tell us what you think of other people’s ideas and join the discussion.
Idea Guidelines:
1 – Idea needs to be something we can do. This means, although we appreciate general feedback (for example, “this is good!” or “this hurts!”), here we are looking for ideas we can work on.
2 – Specific. The more details you can provide, the better. Heck—you can attach files to ideas or a reference link to show us what you want!

To get help or support, download, or more information, please visit our wiki site.

1. private locker in Delhi

A private locker in Delhi is the best solution to this problem. There are different types of lockers available in the market where you can keep your personal, private, expensive, or valuable stuff. Your fight for security ends here with the locker solution. For more info visit the site https://www.metropolisvaults.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cathay Pacific Cancellation & Refund Policy

Before making any cancellation, find every information for Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy 24 hours, Cathay Pacific Cancellation Fee, Cathay Pacific refund policy, how to cancel Cathay Pacific flight tickets and for more details contact Cathay Pacific cancellation number 1-800-350-0516 or visit:
    https://bit.ly/3qrKxta

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Activate Cash App Card Learn Simple Steps & Fix Errors

You can easily activate Cash App card using a QR code or the information found on your card in the Cash App or visit https://kanatachinese.com/activate-cash-app-card/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Get eBay refund : Simple steps

eBay comes with money back guarantee that enable users to get full or half eBay refund with ease of mind. All you have to do just contact the merchant and request for return and refund. To know more about how exactly eBay refund process work, read this helping post about eBay refund policy. For more info:- https://quickutilities.net/blog/ebay-refund

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How to get Amazon Prime Refund

Amazon Prime is a premium service which is fully packed with a vast range of features. It allows users to have access on a plenty of online movies, shows, and music. At the same time, this service comes to a great help for people who want to sell and buy products online across the world. And to ensure the best users experience, Amazon has put best refund policy in use. Gladly, users can cancel Amazon Prime membership and get refund under applicable terms. Yes, Amazon Prime Refund is possible if you have not used this service. Learn more about how…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Kostenlose Klingeltöne für Android 2021

Kostenlose Klingeltöne für Android 2021

Musik hören ist zu einem sehr vertrauten Hobby von Menschen aller Länder und jeden Alters geworden. Ich liebe auch kostenlose Klingeltöne und höre Musik von vielen Sängern aus der ganzen Welt. Die meisten jungen Leute hören gerne die lebendige Musik, die die Tanzbewegungen begleitet, während die älteren Leute dazu neigen, Lieder mit einem gedämpften Ton zu hören. Obwohl ich manchmal die Bedeutung der Texte anderer Leute nicht vollständig verstehen kann, fühle ich die Seele des Songs immer noch durch die Melodie. Klingeltonkostenlos.de - Dies ist eine Online-Website, die kostenlose Klingeltöne für Android und iPhone besitzt.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Help finding my shipment

Hello all.
    My shipment has left China on December 17 however has not been received yet.
    Where is my parcel? My package has been lost? Can you check the package info?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Advice on installing solar panel

Hi there has anyone installed solar panels here? What did you think about that JA Solar solar panels? My friend considering purchasing that solar panels in Missouri. Can you share any useful tips regarding that solar panel?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Chime Instant transfer Money

Chime offers online user friendly money management, savings and instant transfer features. At chime, you can instantly send money to your friends and family online. Chime does not charge extra fees for instant transfer money without any complicated requirements. You can just enter the amount to transfer and the receiver will receive text or email. Get more detail click on https://quickutilities.net/blog/chime-instant-transfer

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How to Activate PayPal Cash Card

In this post, we are going to discuss the quick method to activate your PayPal Cash Card or debit card. Also, you will get an overview of benefits and money adding procedures. Remember that this post aims to spread the general knowledge only, for more information & assistance, I recommend you to get help from PayPal Customer Service.

Find here the trusted and simple method to activate your PayPal debit Mastercard. You can Activate PayPal Cash Card through site as well as phone application. To know more info: https://quickutilities.net/blog/how-to-activate-a-paypal-cash-card-quick-steps-2020

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Can you share with me reliable US ebony dating sites?

Good day to you. Can you share with me reliable US ebony dating sites? I am 35 years old. I want to find an appropriate black woman for a serious relationship.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Long Drive Spray for Men 20gm

The Long Drive Spray for Men 20gm is a delay spray for men who help during sexual intercourse and it doubles the sexual performance time for men. It helps to delay ejaculation time. The spray should be used as per qualified health provider. Order the spray for men at Omsdelhi and get it as home delivery.

https://www.omsdelhi.com/product/long-drive-spray-for-men-20gm-play-longer-20gm-leeford-healthcare-ltd/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Assignment Writing Tips For beginner To Get an A+Grade

If you guys want to draft your assignment in such a way so that you get an A+ grade in all your assignments but you guys are failed miserably in all your assignments and now want online assignment help services then you just hire assignment writers. These writers give you the best tips to experienced students and to beginners also so that you get A++ grade on all your homework.
    Read More: https://thedissertationhelp.co.uk/assignment-writing-service/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How to get Cash App direct deposit stimulus checks?

In the United States, the federal government has recently released the second Coronavirus aid stimulus checks. Many people are curious about it and want to know how to get the direct deposit stimulus checks. For more info visit the site https://cashappreview.com/cash-app-direct-deposit-failed/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If I have been scammed through the Cash app how can I recover my money?

If you have been scammed through the Cash App, you can recover the money; however, there are very few chances still, if someone has cheated you, you need to cancel the payment from your Cash App account immediately. By canceling the payment, you can recover your money. Once you cancel the payment, you can expect to receive the Cash App refund within 2-5 working days. For more info visit the site https://www.cashappserver.com/cash-app-refund/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The solution to your Roadrunner email problems!

If you are facing Roadrunner email problems then it is understood that you are unable to receive or send an email. There is nothing to worry about as we are here to provide you with a solution in both cases. If you are not receiving the emails then you should see if you have an active internet connection or not. If the network is not stable then you won’t be able to get an email. You should also see if the server is down or not by looking up the internet for the same. If you are not able to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Vous aimerez Spotify Musique Code

Spotify Musique Code La meilleure partie est que vous n'avez pas à vous limiter aux grands artistes et aux maisons de disques. Vous pouvez rechercher par genres tels que R & B, Jazz, Hip Hop et plus encore. Une fois que vous avez trouvé votre piste préférée, vous pouvez accéder instantanément à toutes les pistes actuellement disponibles sur l'application. En haut de l'écran, vous trouverez les sections Artistes, Couvertures d'album et Genres. Cliquez sur une couverture d'album pour lire une piste de cet album.

Une brève introduction à la fonction Music Code. Lorsque vous ouvrez l'application, vous verrez la section…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Rocky Mountain Overland Rally Event Report

Looks like everyone had an amazing time at the event and that Ray and team did an amazing job! Stephen from our team was in attendance and put together this overview.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. MyPhotoMugs

At MyPhotoMugs.com we love every passion and interest on Earth because it is a reference to your UNIQUENESS. And to spread exactly that...is our core vision:
    To help you Express Yourself. To support you at BEING YOURSELF.

Since we know you want all sort of custom products, we got you covered with highly professional suppliers and production houses that we keep in close contact with and vet daily so that they fulfill Beyond Vault's intense selection process.

No matter where you are, who you are and what you are passionate about we want to be able to provide you with…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Treatment in the best hospitals of the world

The doctor who examined me in our country advised me to continue treatment in Germany. They say that medical care is better there. Of course, treatment in this country is much more expensive, but we do not spare money. Fortunately, we have this opportunity. The main thing is health. We could not choose a good clinic, but Booking Health https://bookinghealth.com/clinics/all/all/germany helped us with this issue and chose the best one based on my diagnosis.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

My Seeed Idea

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base