My Seeed Idea

Share. Vote. Discuss. See.

Share your ideas, tell us what you think of other people’s ideas and join the discussion.
Idea Guidelines:
1 – Idea needs to be something we can do. This means, although we appreciate general feedback (for example, “this is good!” or “this hurts!”), here we are looking for ideas we can work on.
2 – Specific. The more details you can provide, the better. Heck—you can attach files to ideas or a reference link to show us what you want!

To get help or support, download, or more information, please visit our wiki site.

1. A website that works

If any website develop properly that works fine, it is totally depend on your developer that how he develop your website. You can see this website https://proflagging.com/ which is develop my developer so it work properly just check it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. MAix bit documentation

It is very difficult to find documentation on how to set up the MAix bit, or documentation on how to use it. It would be GREAT to have a pin out diagram.

What SD cards may be used?

Retired programmer here.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    33 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How to Activate Your Roku Device?

 At first, start with setting up the Roku device.

 Now, fix one end of the HDMI cable to the Roku and the other end to the HDMI gate on your TV. 

 After that, you must link one end of the power connector to the Roku device and the next end to the power supply outlet. 

 Secondly, turn on the TV and choose the HDMI input. 

 Set your display, theme, etc. for your Roku device. 

 Next, connect the Roku device to your WiFi network. 

 This will make the Roku device to update to the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why not take assignment help online from excellent experts and fly high?

You get up in the morning to go to college. You decide to make the best out of your day. You even decide to attend all lectures with utmost sincerity. But one of the biggest unfortunate things happens - before you go to the lecture, you have several assignments that you have to complete. If not done, you have to face the brunt of your professor. How do you think this is going to go through? Not very well. Assignment is hard. No doubt. But the good part is that you can take Assignment Help Online from a good company…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Resumenews

https://www.resumeedge.com did an amazing job with the several documents I had sent earlier in the beginning eloquently and with expertise, I suddenly looked so forward to applying to the jobs I was waiting to apply for. The service from beginning to end was top notch, and I would highly recommend this service to all looking for an excellent writing service!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Area you searching for best teams for TV repair in Dubai sharjah and Abu Dhabi?

We are the best and standard company of home appliances repair in Dubai Abu Dhabi and Sharjah, we can give you hassle-free service in your area and your any types of issues at very low budget. We have 5 years of experience teams who are very well trained and very knowledgeable in these fields.
    http://www.starhomeappliancerepair.com/tv-repair-dubai/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How to get your homework done safely?

How to get your homework done safely?
    The easiest and the safest way to do homework for money is to use the assistance of our service. We do guarantee high quality of your paper in accordance with all academic requirements. Our writers always follow the instructions that the customers provide to them and do so very carefully.

College essay writing help that we offer also means 100% plagiarism-free text, on-time delivery, and, of course, money back guarantee. Our prices are more than affordable, and we do not overcharge our clients as many other companies do.

The safety of our customers…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Nest Cam Login | Nest Account Login | Nest Camera Login

Nest cam login is no much hard, follow the guidelines s described in the manual guide, and go ahead, in case you come across any of the nest account login issue then, here we are a team of experts to help you, always keep your security details to be filled when asked, such as the login credentials including password and mail id.get in touch with the high professionals anytime.
    https://camfixya.com/nest-camera-login/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Best Time Music App during Present Situation

Best Time Music App during Present Situation. Everyone staying at home with a lonely feeling gets refresh using https://spotifyplus.com/ App. Listen to your favorite songs

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Home lifts- Present and Future Benefits

Lifts in this modern world are a necessity which can be seen at almost every other building and with the onset of the 21st century and boom in the economy the demand for elevators at residences is also increasing.

UNDERSTANDING WHAT IS HOME LIFT AND ITS PURPOSE
    A Home lift differs from a general lift through its purpose and features, the main feature of a conventional lift is to carry large no of people with very high speed at low costs to generate profit

Whereas the purpose of home lift is to provide comfort, quality, and safety with the best…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Comet TV

In the first place, you will have to access the Roku channel store and search for the Comet TV app. Click the “Add channel” tab and the platform gets added to your account. Then the platform shall be activated in the process. To activate the device, surf to the activation site and paste the code. In case of any queries related to the device activation process, call the support team and get the issues fixed. The professional panel is well trained to face the hassles https://www.roku-com-link.info/comet-tv-on-roku/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I write short stories

You can read my stories on my blog. Have you ever been addicted to writing?

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Select assignment help services to face all challenges in Kuwait

Studying in Kuwait countries creates challenges for students and forces them to choose the right ways to tackle their academic workload. Use the right pathways to boost academic potential is the best thing to meet the educational objectives. For example, Students can take academic writers’ assistance through assignment help is useful to finish their homework on time without making any compromises. Connecting with the right service provider will help them to manage their time and enhance their skills by providing proper assistance. Due to enormous industry experience and exposure, assignment writers know how to deal with the academic workload and…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Best online tuition provider in india

Gurusiksha provides the best environment to search top qualified and experienced tutor near you. Find the best online and offline tutor in just 1 click
    Visit :- https://www.gurusiksha.com/online-tuition-classes

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. animalplanetgo activate

Are you ready to activate Animal planet channel on Roku? Here we explain the channel activation steps. You need to choose the best and compatible device. Then the very next step is to add the channel visiting the category, Movies, and TV. After collecting the activation code, provide the code visiting the page, https://www.streaming-device-setup.com/animalplanetgo-com-activate/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. How to Setup HP Deskjet 3755 To Wifi ? | 123.hp.com/setup 3755

You need to take off the printer from the printer package.
    • Then you must process the installation steps on the printer.
    • If you are the first time user of the printer, then connect the printer to the power.
    • After the power connection to the printer, then you need to provide the basic details
    • Now you need to open the ink cartridge carriage and load the ink cartridge.
    • Next load the papers for printing on the HP printer.
    • Finally, you need to take the test print and check for the issues on the printer.
    •…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. MTV activate

If you are ready to watch MTV channel on Hulu, pick the compatible Hulu channel packages such as Basic, Premium, Basic+ Live TV, and premium + Live TV. The cost and features of these packages differ and it's your interest to choose the compatible one. Contact our service provider to activate these plans. You can also visit our portal to find the contact number
    To activate the channel, collect the code and then provide the code visiting the page, mtv.com/activate https://www.rokulinkentercode.com/mtv-com-activate-roku/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How to Activate Fox Sports Go on Roku

Its time to watch the most entertaining shows on Fox Sports Go channel. Select the best among MLB, NFL, Boxing, NCAA basketball and football. Apart from sports shows, you can also watch other entertaining programs such as First things first; Lock it In, Speak for yourself and lot more. Add the channel, log in with the TV provider, collect the code and visit the page, activate.foxsports.com to complete the process or visit us on https://www.go-roku-express.com/foxsportsgo-com-roku/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Side effects of Letrozole

Thank You Jolene

We are working hard to renovate our bedroom so that it will be shiny and beautiful when I indulge my desires in the coming weeks. It was good to keep myself occupied and take my mind off other worries. It's good to have a focus.

good luck with your results this week and thank you again for keeping in touch.

with best regards

Nikki

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. HP printer won't print

We are a full and trained troubleshooting guide across the globe, which is specially known for handling various types of technical issues associated to HP printer. We provide world-class and non-stop technical support services for HP printer users. If you are utilizing HP printer and experiencing HP printer won’t print error, you can call directly our world-class printer technicians to provide the solutions to fix this technical error. Our live technical support is the appropriate option for users to get quick assistance.
    https://www.hpprintersupportpro.us/blog/hp-printer-wont-print-black/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

My Seeed Idea

Categories