My Seeed Idea

Share. Vote. Discuss. See.

Share your ideas, tell us what you think of other people’s ideas and join the discussion.
Idea Guidelines:
1 – Idea needs to be something we can do. This means, although we appreciate general feedback (for example, “this is good!” or “this hurts!”), here we are looking for ideas we can work on.
2 – Specific. The more details you can provide, the better. Heck—you can attach files to ideas or a reference link to show us what you want!

To get help or support, download, or more information, please visit our wiki site.

1. The shipping and fee question

If I buy product at your online store, how do I pay for it? And, any extra fee for the shipping that I live in Taiwan? Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add APA102-2020 and/or WS2812 to OPL

It would be nice to have APA102-2020 and WS2812 leds in the OPL. Seeing that Seeed already has these on some of their products they shouldn't be hard to source.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When you hire a professional essay writing service

When you hire a professional essay writing service, you need to make sure that you will get a high quality paper written by experienced writers. So, where will you get such a premium quality essays? As a suggestion, I would like to suggest you https://customthesis.org/ where you can definitely get a superior quality essay for affordable prices. This is a reliable company that you can trust 100%. The motto of the company is "Academic writing within your means", and the company always kept its promise of delivering excellent quality professional essays at economical prices.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. resume writers

I know that students suffer from lack of time and pressure of professors. All of these problems can be solved by choosing a best essay writing service. They have skilled essay writers online and they are toppers in professional academic writing. They will make you efficient in improving your grades without any strong effort. https://expert-writers.net/resume-writing

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. TutuApp install paid apps for free | TutuApp Plus

TutuApp is the largest paid get apps available today. A tool that helps you install jailbroken games and applications from the Google Play Store for free to download for free. https://tutuappplus.net/ website is a reliable address for you to install TutuApp for Android, IOS.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Top rated Application

Ems4u is the best app to work on any device...It is the third party installer...Thanks a lot for sharing...Ems4u is available for free....click here for more https://emus4u-app.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Useful Android app

Ignition app is the best rated app...It is very useful app...I loved it...I would like to thank those who designed Ignition app....Click here for more https://ignitionapp.org/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Shipping cost is outrageous

Use a shipping vendor that cost 1/3 as much.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. OPL Search Filter

Seach by filter in OPL

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. FootBall Game

NBA2K20 is the most beautiful football gaming app...Its is designed specially for football lovers...In this game all the real characters added..Enjoy the game by choosing your favourite character...Click here for more info about https://nba2k20apk.xyz/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Best app emulator for free..

Top store vip app is the best suitable app for all third party apps and games..Top store app is available for free and can support on any device...Click here https://topstore-vip.com/apk/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. If She Wakes

Imagine waking to realize that you can’t move, you can’t speak or even blink, yet you’re fully aware of everything and everyone around you. Then imagine there is a crazed killer who will stop at nothing to extract a secret from you. For Hammel College senior Tara Beckley, she doesn’t have to imagine it. It’s real. And it’s terrifying. That’s the frightening premise of If She Wakes, the newest novel from thriller master Michael Koryta.

Events start innocently enough as Tara chauffeurs professor Amandi Oltamu across town to deliver the keynote address at her Maine liberal arts school’s conference. When…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Eat Like a Fish

Author Bren Smith declares, “I have the heart of a fisherman and the soul of a farmer,” and in his memoir, Eat Like a Fish: My Adventures as a Fisherman Turned Restorative Ocean Farmer, he proves this to be true over and over again. Starting off on the Canadian island of Newfoundland, he passed through Massachusetts (and through its jails), climbed onto lobster boats, plied his way north again to Alaskan fisheries and finally landed on the Thimble Islands off the New England coast. The salty adolescent who loved the company of fishermen and could swig and swear with the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Nepal is an affordable place for spending vacation

Nepal is considered an affordable place for spending vacations. Nepal has become the cheap and best holiday place in 2019 for holiday seekers. It has many admired holiday places to visit here. If you want to spend your vacations in the special ways, Nepal is really an admired place for you. This holiday place can refresh your body and mind, so it is really an amazing place. If you have a small budget for Nepal Tour Packages, we can provide you the best deals. Our tour agents will offer the amazing and discounted deals for spending vacations.
    https://www.travels2nepal.com/nepal-tour-packages

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. FMWhatsApp APK Download for Android Devices [All Versions]

Download FMWhatsApp for your Android Devices from this page to start using all it’s elegant features you are already aware of. Here you can expect all versions of the app and choose the most recent version for better and upgraded features. Downloading is super simple but it’s always safe to scan the file before saving it to your devices. Make sure to follow the instructions carefully by cross checking how to save the file as instructed below.
    download it from https://www.fmwhatsapp.xyz/download/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Enquiry

More options needed for order or general enquiry

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. translation service!!

I’m 36 and currently ride a triumph street triple and have been for two years now but have to admit since I was a kid, a red Ducati sport bike has always been my dream bike. I’ve never ridden an actual sport bike, only naked standards. Would a 959 Panigale be too much for me to handle coming from my current bike or should I start my sport bike experience with something else? I try to be very careful when it comes to riding bikes beyond my skill level.

https://19216801.onl/

https://openweb.vip/whatsapp-web/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Arduino Library for e-ink displays should be given on product page.?

2.7'' Triple-Color E-Ink Shield for Arduino does not provide information on the Arduino Library to use with it. Ten minutes on Google has failed to find an answer. It should be in either the documents or the FAQ.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

My Seeed Idea

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base