My Seeed Idea

Share. Vote. Discuss. See.

Share your ideas, tell us what you think of other people’s ideas and join the discussion.
Idea Guidelines:
1 – Idea needs to be something we can do. This means, although we appreciate general feedback (for example, “this is good!” or “this hurts!”), here we are looking for ideas we can work on.
2 – Specific. The more details you can provide, the better. Heck—you can attach files to ideas or a reference link to show us what you want!

To get help or support, download, or more information, please visit our wiki site.

1. Kolkata’s sweets or home tuition in Kolkata both are best

Relax and chill now with one of the best home tuition in Kolkata. It will be at your door soon. Home tuition in Kolkata can be easily booked by you.

Visit: https://gurusiksha.com/home-tutor-in-kolkata

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cash App Transfer Failed: Possible Reasons:-

Cash App transfer failed is one of the most common issues that users often face. In such situations, users worry and keep wondering why the payment failed on Cash App. As a user, you must understand that sometimes transactions fail on Cash App due to technical reasons. Common reasons behind Cash App Transaction Failed:

Your Bank Declined this Cash App Transfer

Sometimes the bank's server does not respond to the Cash App; hence the transactions do not occur. Many users complain about why my bank declined Cash App transfers. As a user, you must understand that this issue sometimes occurs…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How may effectively Cash app refund our bit?

Here, you may encounter that the Cash app divide is a second and it can't be dropped if all else fails. Along these lines, on the off chance that you delayed down out between the relationship of your bank and Cash app or you get any looming segment status there, by then you need to make any move against it to get a Cash app refund of your bit.

https://www.techjaadu.com/blog/cash-app-refund-frequently-asked-questions/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. May be a credit card explanation behind the Cash app transfer failed?

If you get that your credit card or check card lessening to form any trade that' why you experience the evil impacts of Cash app transfer failed. To make certain, you've got satisfactory resources to end any trade, so you would like to ensure that there's nothing stunning activity included. Since it diminishes the portion to stay you from any portion.

https://www.techjaadu.com/blog/resolve-cash-app-transfer-failed-issue/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Microsoft Business Consultant

https://www.iaxservices.ae/
    Iax services is a multinational Company which is being spread in many different countries. We have expertise in our Professional business services that we are providing. We are among top 5 Microsoft Dynamics partner in UAE region. We are not any industry-specific or product-specific, We help customers as a Business Consultant and provide them with one of the best solutions that helps them to achieve their objective.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Car Removal Melbourne

https://www.hazaracarremovals.com.au/
    Hazara car removal is one of the best service provider for all type of cars. We not only provide services for the new and old model cars, we also provide services for Scrap Car Removal Melbourne(count to be the biggest city in Australia) and damaged cars. We not only provide free services for these type of cars ,we also pay for all type of cars, because customer’s satisfaction is our first priority.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hire the Best Car Rental in Goa Airport

Your pre-booked car rental in Goa airport is available with a pickup and drop facility. The companies are experienced with more than 10 years in the industry. Self drive cars in Panaji, Self drive cars in Baga and Self drive cars in Vasco will give you a wonderful feeling that you will cherish for life long. Just go for self drive cars in Mapusa, Self drive cars in Margao and your adventure begins the next moment. People who travel out love this idea of self-driving. Self drive cars in Candolim and self drive cars in Calangute may not make you…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Have You Watched Anime?

I have watched anime a lot of times. A Webb is right in front of you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. best technology companies in kochi

We are one of the best technology company in India. Technology has very much importance and today it is unavoidable. And we provide the best technology solutions and we give very much importance to time and we provide the product without any time lag.
    Our tech service starts with MOTION UI and ends with machine learning. Our main motive is to provide better solutions to both big and small companies.
    We have a rich experienced team and members who provide all the requirements. Here we provide better solutions to the clients and helps to achieve their goals.
    Here you can…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Сheap gta 5 accounts shop

Hello, I found a wonderful [url=https://rndplace.com/catalog/Social%20Club]cheap gta 5 accounts shop[/url] where I bought this game. Actually, I bought the game a long time ago, and this is not my first purchase on this site. I bought an account, just logged into it, launched the game - and that's it! It seems to me that in relation to the official prices for games, this is the most convenient and inexpensive solution. I recommend to everyone.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. where can i find a fast Plotter & Large Format Printer Repair repair service?

where can i find a fast Plotter & Large Format Printer Repair repair service?

Breeze End Tech Certified wide-format printer/plotter technicians. Trusted throughout Northern Virginia, DC and Maryland for fast plotter service.
    Preventive maintenance and onsite hardware support for a healthier printer

The companies today rely on plotter speed and efficiency. increases machine efficiency and machine uptime; Breeze End Tech assists customers in extending the life of their equipment by performing regular preventive maintenance.
    These Breeze End Tech Printer Maintenance and Repair and Support Packs were developed for customers who want on-site repairs and maintenance. the kit counts how many…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ayurvedic last longer pills in India

Ayurvedic last longer pills in India
    Are you looking for the best Ayurvedic last longer pills in India? But unable to find the right medicines yet? Then you are on the right page because there are many ayurvedic last longer pills available in India which may help you to stay last longer in the bed. These ayurvedic medicines help you to give a blossom sexual performance to your partner. These ayurvedic tablets work slowly but it gives you a wonderful result very soon. you can easily buy these ayurvedic last longer pills online in India. There is no harm to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Never lose Infinite hope with BBA tuition near me

If you have a dream then takes the guidance of home tuition for BBA to achieve it. Dreaming is not the factor but achieving it with dedication is a factor. You can also choose the option of BBA tuition near me

visit: https://gurusiksha.com/bba-home-tuition-near-me

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. feeling myself tired

What helps you to stay active during the day?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How to make Yahoo my homepage on Safari?

Make Yahoo as your homepage on Safari by applying the given steps -
    1. First Launch Safari on your device.
    2. Click on the edit option and Select the "Preferences'' option.
    3. Now you will see the option "Safari opens with", click on that.
    4. Then click on the "Homepage" section and enter the Yahoo address that you want to make as the homepage.
    5. Add the Home Button in the toolbar and click on "View".
    6. Select "Customise Toolbar" and drag the home button into the Safari toolbar

For more info visit here - https://onlinegeeks.net/make-yahoo-my-homepage/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Get the Verizon wireless customer service

To contact Verizon wireless customer service just dial the official number and get in touch in just a few seconds Verizon. Verizon offers Monday to Saturday customer service to its users. No matter what issues you are facing with your network just dial the number and get in touch with us.

https://www.verizon-wirelesscustomerservice.com/

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Cash app blocked my account

Cash App has over 10 million users in the United States alone. It offers users a free cash card and allows them to get the direct deposit. Although Cash App is an excellent medium for digital payment transactions, it cannot be denied that there are specific issues. Cash App has some strong terms of service. And if a user violated these terms or policies, then the cash app account is closed.
    If the Cash App closed you account there might be disruptions in the functioning of the Cash App. The Cash App locks user account due to so many different…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Electrician Jobs in New Zealand

Search latest Electrician jobs in New Zealand at different job portals. Nowadays the demand for electricians is increasing because there is a lot of construction work is going on in New Zealand. So if you have any experience in the electricity department then you can easily make your career. For searching electrician jobs in New Zealand register at https://www.myjobspace.co.nz/electrician-jobs-in-new-zealand/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Norton.com/setup - Enter product key - Download or Install Norton

To get the antivirus protection of Norton setup, you need to visit the site norton.com/setup. Then download and install the package you like. Once it comes to activation, use the product key at norton setup for the web-based activation process and subscription renewal.

http://nor1ton.com

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How to fix Roku Error Code 014.40 ?

Roku Error code 014.40 occurs whenever the user finds it hard to connect their Roku streaming device to the Wi-Fi network. However, the issue can be resolved by applying the troubleshooting steps discussed below. So, the users facing such issues are recommended to go through the complete information provided here to eliminate the Roku error code 014.40.

https://howtofixr.com/canon-printer-error.php
    https://howtofixr.com/roku-error.php

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

My Seeed Idea

Categories