My Seeed Idea

Share. Vote. Discuss. See.

Share your ideas, tell us what you think of other people’s ideas and join the discussion.
Idea Guidelines:
1 – Idea needs to be something we can do. This means, although we appreciate general feedback (for example, “this is good!” or “this hurts!”), here we are looking for ideas we can work on.
2 – Specific. The more details you can provide, the better. Heck—you can attach files to ideas or a reference link to show us what you want!

To get help or support, download, or more information, please visit our wiki site.

1. Tips for making money

How do you earn side money?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hacked Yahoo mail account so how can I speak to a Yahoo representative? Reach help center.

In the event that your Yahoo mail account is hacked and you're considering, how can I speak to a Yahoo representative, at that point the way in to the issue that you're confronting is to discover help by going to the Yahoo mail uphold and sorting your issue out quickly. Still on the off chance that you're confronting an issue, at that point you can reach us decisively. https://www.emailsupport-contact.com/customer-service/yahoo/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How should you report an issue with the help of Google account recovery?

In the event that you are confronting any issues on Google and need to make a report to determine it at the earliest opportunity. Thus, in this situation, you need to go into the Google landing page and tap on the stuff symbol. Presently, look down to discover the Feedback alternative. And afterward, portray your concern in detail. In the event that you actually have any issues, help Google account recovery page. https://www.my-accountrecovery.com/google-account-recovery/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Electrician

How to become an Electrician?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. medic protection

MEDICSUITE is proud to announce its appointment by Big Red Pte Ltd as its Sole Representative in the UK and the official distributor of BR Protect in the UK. ‘Big Red’ is Singapore’s leading ‘Environmental Recovery and Remediation Experts’ since 1986 with the ultimate aim of providing clean, healthy, and safe environments for people, whether they are working, shopping, occupying a hotel room, passing through an airport or residing in their own accommodation at home. Mainly the main key features of this is Prevents the growth of bacteria, fungus and inactive viruses,Reduce cross-contamination, It is Environmentally and friendly,Applicable to almost…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How to activate cash app card without QR code ?

One of the most common reasons for Cash App popularity is Cash App card. As the name suggests, Cash App card is like a debit card service. One can make fast payment and spend money with ease of mind through Cash App Visa Debit Card. Also, it enables users to save money through cash boost feature. Additionally, users who have a Cash App card, they can enable Cash App direct deposit. Before everything else, you will require to activate Cash App card.
    For more detail:- https://quickutilities.net/blog/how-to-activate-cash-app-card

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Cooking on a countertop burner

Hi
    Have you ever had experience with cooking on a countertop burner?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Scroll saw

Hey folks, I am in the market for a new scroll saw. Can anyone recommend a good one that won't break the bank? The one I currently you are an ancient Craftsman that tries to vibrate off the bench when turned on and has been around since disco was popular.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. BOSE PROFLIGHT SERIES 2 AVIATION HEADSET - BLUETOOTH

The Bose Bluetooth ProFlight Series 2 Aviation Headset is the industry’s smallest, quietest and most comfortable active noise cancelling aviation headset. With an on-head weight of 4.5 ounces (128 grams), the new Bose ProFlight Series 2 Aviation Headset is designed for long term comfort and is Bose's most innovative aviation headset. Engineered for pilots of moderately noisy, pressurized turbine powered aircraft, it incorporates more than 30 U.S. utility and design patents.

Please Note:

The Bose ProFlight 2 Headset is intended for quieter pressurized / turbine aircraft with relatively low to moderate aircraft noise.
    These are not intended for use in…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. clash of clans mod apk android

When we talk about strategy game, the first word that comes up on our mind is clash of clans. Who don’t wants to build an empire that nobody can attack on. For that super powers you will be needed resources so that to enable yourself to take your kingdom to the next level, this is where clash of clans mod apk comes in.

Using those skills and upgraded powers you can defeat approximately everyone in the world who is playing clash of clans. You should of course not brag about your winnings, and trust me you will not be needed…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How do I program a new Roku remote?

At first, you need to press the Power key on the TV you wish to sync with the universal remote. After that, long-press the LED switch on the remote until the button lights up and lits on. Then, hold the TV button if you are programming the remote to the TV. The LED will flash once, then stay on again. Further, point the remote toward the TV and press the Power button on the remote, holding it down until the TV powers off. At last, press Enter on the remote. The LED light will no longer stay on. The remote…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bellsouth Email Login not working

Why are you worried? Is that Bellsouth Email Login not working ? Is there some problem with the server? not responding? The problem has been solved now, you don’t need to worry about assigning your account, you can easily go on the homepage of the AT&T and can sign in,as both the services are the same and with this login to one leads to another. this will ask you to fill a few of the details. Afterward, Email login for bellsouth.net is no more a difficult task to deal with. The team of experts will help you once the call…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. gifts

Change the reverence you sense with the most outstanding procedure for gifting making a huge animation piece. We at Cartoonkart help to make decent distortions that portray the veritable pith of being gifted. Modernized sources have caused in adding concealing to the hand-drawn exemplification, these are drawn by the ace hand of Cartoonkart impacting the world forever with stunning works. The most ideal choice of online modified animation favoring with the latest electronic printing progresses achieving accomplishments with stunning works up to this point. The gathering behind our Cartoonkart site works at the same time with each client to fulfill…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. long without a relationship

I've never been able to go long without a relationship and this time, unfortunately, that's exactly what happened. How can we really fix this situation?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Need a New Bow?

What bow string do you use?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Cash App Phone Number- Always ready to Support on Square

Cash App is digital payment app owned by the Square Inc. as the parent company. Cash App allows users to both transfer and receive money online. For utilizing this app it is required to create an account using a mobile number or email ID. After logging into Cash App account one can easily send or receive money. Cash App has so many great features such as free cash card, direct deposit, cash app boost, and get free money on Cash App. The direct deposit on Cash App allows users to get the paychecks directly in the bank account.
    cash app…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. What is the Alternatives of extra torrent?

We bring you some of the Working sites which you can access sites of extra torrent along with some of the alternatives that you can use for file sharing. Read till the end of the blog to know it all.

1. The PirateBay.org- It is the world's leading torrent site. It allows access to several movies, music tracks, T.V., software downloads among other shared files. It is a non-profitable org that was originally founded in 2003. It is one of the few sites that have remained at the top of the table along with the exception of being on the legit…
    4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Regular book or e-book

I realized that I didn't like simple books and found the perfect replacement in the form of an e-book. What do you prefer, a regular book or an electronic one?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Download music and install ringtones

I am looking for high quality free ringtones collections, Many thanks if you share
    and i found the collections now https://klingeltonemp3.com/
    thank you for sharing

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Change Paypal password : Few Simple steps

There are many ways to keep your PayPal account safe and protected. Changing your PayPal password is one among many ways to keep your PayPal account protected and safe. So, the simple idea here is to change PayPal password at some regular intervals. Also, don't grow anxious if you have forgotten the password. Good news is that you always can change PayPal password in just few simple steps as mentioned in this precisely written post- https://quickutilities.net/blog/how-to-change-paypal-password

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

My Seeed Idea

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base