Q1. What's the difference between Arduino UNO and Seeeduino v4.2
Seeeduino v4.2 is fully compatible with Arduino UNO. The mainly difference list below:
* Use a micro USB to power and program the board
* 3 on-board Grove connector
* 3.3/5V system power switch
* DCDC circuit instead of LDO, more efficiency
* Others circuit improve
Q2. I can't upload my sketch to Seeeduino v4.2
Please check below instructions.
* Check the Power LED on
* Choose the right COM Port and Board (Seeeduino v4.2)
* Close and reopen Arduino IDE and try again
Q3. Where can I find technical support if I have some other issue.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org