or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I would definetely buy in bitcoins if this site supports it.

• Simon PeacockSimon Peacock commented  · 

Forget Bitcoin. Although bitcoin is a cool idea, without government acceptance it lends itself to money laundering and criminal activity, transactions will eventually be blocked (somehow) or bitcoins will be traced back to a criminal event in which case the bitcoin would be treated as stolen property and forfeited.

• Gitle MGitle M commented  · 

Bitcoin support would be great. If you as the first low cost PCBA supplier accept bitcoin, you would gain me as a loyal customer.

The commenter below me is missing the point, Paypal may work well for him, but it doesn't for everybody, that's just a fact. There are several countries where paypal is simply unavailable, and yet others may choose to avoid it for various reasons. By accepting bitcoin you would increase the amount of potential customers, and its core userbase perfectly aligns with your target audience: engineers and other tech savvy people.

• GrahamGraham commented  · 

Forget bitcoin. There's nothing wrong with PayPal; I've used it since 2002 with zero problems, as have millions of other people. Anyone who has an issue with PayPal is probably trying to cheat the seller. All of PayPal's problems are connected with suspicious use of funds, admittedly not all of them justified, but buying printed circuits boards is hard to classify as suspicious.

• OliverOliver commented  · 

It would be wiser to find a payment service that automatic converts not only bitcoin but another altcoins as well. More payment options = more costumers. ;)

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi, bitcoin as payment method really would be great since it's the only reasonable method for us in order to buy at seeed bazar or fusion. Paypal is a no-go since it has such a rotten stance. Alipay isn't an option at all for us living in europe. So, please introduce bitcoin.

Feedback and Knowledge Base