If you can export the drill layer in RS-274x Gerber format, please try to convert it to Excellon format using CAM350 by DownSteam Technologies. A free evaluation version can be downloaded here.
1. Open CAM350, and go to File -> Import -> AutoImport.
2. Locate your Gerber files and click the Finish button. These Gerber files were generated by the PCBE software.
4. Then on the Navigation Pane under Tools, click Gerber to Drill.
6. This will generate a new layer that is identical to the Gerber drill layer but in Excellon format (Layer_9).
9. Now we have the drill layer in Excellon format which can be used for Seeed Fusion PCB service.