Mac IDE instruction is here: http://www.seeedstudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=5814
- Please don’t choose “Install driver from windows update”, but install the driver manually from “LinkIt-ONE-IDE-Master/drivers/mtk”
- Some computers were set to very high security level. It may influence the driver installing.
- Choose Modem USB port for printing.
- Choose the right baud rate.
- Use another demo to test.
- Update the firmware and then try again.
- Please make sure that your GPRS card isn’t locked.
- Can you access to GPRS network with this card on your phone?
- Does the SMS work?
6. How can I get full access to Nucleas OS?
- Check whether the two switches are on the right side (Uart & USB)
- Choose the right COM Port(MTK USB DEBUG PORT)
- Update the firmware and try again
- Try on another PC
- Try another USB cable
Yes, the audio jack can be the input interface of recording. Its ADC has been integrated inside MT2502A.
9. How much power does LinkIt ONE consume?
Power consumption details of LinkIt ONE are provided here : https://labs.mediatek.com/forums/posts/list/132.page
10. Does the LinkIt One integrated WiFi module support Monitor mode?
Please refer the WiFi API reference of LinkIt One. There is a support for RSSI for connected networks. There is no monitor mode available for non-connected WiFi networks.
11. Can I apply 5v through the battery socket on the LinkIt ONE?
Sorry you cannot use a 5V battery.
The Linkit ONE board comes with a 3.7V Lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
It is advised to use the battery provided with it.
12. Where can I find information about connecting LinkIt ONE to the web using GPRS?
The LinkitONE IDE comes with examples to use the GPRS to connect to web.
Just install the latest version of IDE and check the examples.
Please find the following link for a detailed documentation about GPRS API in LinkitONE.
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.