My Seeed Idea

Share. Vote. Discuss. See.

Share your ideas, tell us what you think of other people’s ideas and join the discussion.
Idea Guidelines:
1 – Idea needs to be something we can do. This means, although we appreciate general feedback (for example, “this is good!” or “this hurts!”), here we are looking for ideas we can work on.
2 – Specific. The more details you can provide, the better. Heck—you can attach files to ideas or a reference link to show us what you want!

To get help or support, download, or more information, please visit our wiki site.

1. Buy an Article Critique

Many students have problems with writing an article critique. As a result, one of the ways to understand how to write article critique is to look for article critique example essay online or buy one. It will give you a clear understanding of how the paper should be structured and what information should be provided in it https://great-writings.com/buy-an-article-critique.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why Did my Yahoo Mail Suddenly Stop working with Outlook?

If you are a long-time user of both mail services Yahoo and Outlook, then definitely you will be using Yahoo mail with MS Outlook. But in case your Yahoo mail suddenly stops working with Outlook, so you don’t have to panic, this issue occurs generally due to down server status of Yahoo and Outlook, Slow internet, firewalls, antivirus, wrong configuration of IMAP/POP server settings, etc. TO troubleshoot this issue you just have to check all these errors and fix them quickly, then your Yahoo mail will start working with Outlook.

For more info visit here - https://onlinegeeks.net/yahoo-mail-not-working-with-ms-outlook/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Southwest Airlines Manage Flight

Do you want to sit next to your parents, friends, or co-workers? Or do you want to cancel or change your existing booking? For all types of change issues, Southwest Airlines offers a "manage booking" service, available both online and offline. Let us start the process of Southwest Manage Flight by following the steps given below.
    So, these are just some of the round setting shareware you can use to get started.

1. At the beginning of the process, visit Southwest Airlines' website.

2. The user must select the managed booking option.

3. Enter reservation code name last name.

4. The click continues.

5. After…
    2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How to Activate Tubi Tv on Roku?

Are you struggling to activate the Tubi TV via Tubi.tv/activate? Follow the simple steps to activate the Tubi TV on Roku. On your Roku device, search and install the Tubi TV app. Wait till the Tubi TV app is installed on your Roku device. Then, begin the app and click the sign-in option. An activation code will be visible. On your tablet or desktop, or mobile device, visit Tubi.tv/activate. Create a Tubi TV or Log in to your existing account. And Input the activation code. Click the submit button to activate the Tubi TV and stream the video contents. If…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Fox Sports Go on Roku

To activate the Fox Sports on Roku, follow these steps: Start to install the Fox Sports app on your Roku device. Begin the app on the home page and make a note of the activation code. Open a web browser on your desktop or laptop, or smartphone, visit foxsportsgo.com/roku and input the activation code. Then, select your TV provider and enter the login credentials. Roku will automatically activate Fox Sports and stream your favorite sports shows.
    https://www.gocomrss.com/foxsports-com-roku/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. iOS App Development Services | iOS App Development Agency

We at Cefnogi Solutions provide our best to our customers with an easy-to-use, interactive, and intuitive GUI, our development tools transform your vision of iOS application development into practice. Xcode, Objective C, Swift, git, xamarin, and the iOS SDK are among the specialties. They can manage the entire iOS lifecycle as well as produce flagship iOS updates for all Apple users. As a full-stack iPhone app development company, we've released hundreds of native iOS apps with astronomically high success rates and App Store chartbusters. Our primary tech stack for designing iOS solutions is Objective-C and Swift, and we have a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Abolish Payment Problems Easily Via Cash App Support Service

Are you annoyed because of the problems that you face while making a payment from your Cash app account? If yes, don’t give up as you can find out the best Cash App Support to deal with your problems. All you need to do is to consider making a call at helpline number that remains active round the clock.

https://www.contactcustomer-service.co/phone-number/Cash-app

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Opportunities for telesales jobs in New Zealand

Search Thousands of Telesales jobs in Auckland at MyJobSpace. Auckland is a famous city for providing different types of jobs for job seekers. So there is no need to worry, you can easily get your jobs in Auckland. For more information click at https://www.myjobspace.co.nz/telesales-jobs-in-auckland/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. About taxes and duties

About taxes and duties. If you have ideas for new projects in the field of entertainment - write to me. I work with the guys from an investment company, they are always ready to support young projects.
    https://jkr.co/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Soma

Soma is a great help for people with body pain. It helps in getting relief from pain within thirty minutes of taking the Soma dosage. The use of Soma is very effective in helping get relief from acute pain. Such pain are not long lasting and can be treated with Soma dosage.
    https://www.onlinepillswww.com/category/soma/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can You Send $10000 Through Cash App with strategic methods?

The strategic methods refer to the organized and legitimate tops that users should use while using the cash app account. Can you send $10000 through cash app can be realized with the effort in the right direction that will help them to understand the whole scenarios and also make them comprehend the attributes of the cash app account adeptly to continue using the cash app?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How to Learn Android Development Programming - 6 Steps ---

There will be introduced some latest trends which will rule the future of Android app development service. Cefnogi Solutions, an android app development company have got years of experience in building all kinds of applications which precisely cater to different users for a lot many purposes. To gain more information about Android app development companies, you can come and visit Cefnogi.com yourself. We have a beautiful portfolio of the websites we have previously built for our clients.

Visit us- https://cefnogi.com/android-app-development

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. MIST OF MIAMI

Windows are a significant piece of any structure or home for characteristic light and view, nonetheless, the overabundance openness of the windows daylight to the pinnacle hours may make you truly awkward. It perhaps may harm all your significant furniture's, blinds, important insides except if it isn't shielded from the UV beams. The correct decision is consistently to go for our insurance and advantages at the most punctual. You don't have to have amazingly dull windows to keep the warmth out, compelling you to work in fake light. Window films predominant innovation gives light access, while keeping the warmth out…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Delta Airlines Office in Ikeja, Nigeria

Delta Airline has carved out a niche for itself as one of the leading and the best airlines that travelers can choose to fly with. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Delta Airlines is one of the major airlines flying in the USA and around the globe. The Airline offers great connectivity to popular cities and allows customers to indulge in a comfortable experience. What makes Delta Airlines so great is the fact that the airline provides great customer service over the phone and online. You will find Delta Airlines Office in Ikeja, Nigeria. Delta has deployed a team of experts in…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Wine subscription boxes

Has anyone tried drinking wine from subscription boxs?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. How to Login into Godaddy Email with Microsoft 365?

You can login into godaddy by follow these given steps :
    1. Visit this link - "https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=pass&app=o365" with the help of this link you reach onto the login page for Godaddy's microsoft office 365.
    2. Now you have to enter your Email Id and Password of Godaddy's office 365. To do so, just enter your godaddy email Id and password.
    3. After that click the option "Keep me signed in on this device".
    4. And the last step, click the "Sign-in" button to access your Godaddy's microsoft 365 account.

For more info visit here - https://onlinegeeks.net/godaddy-webmail/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Latest iOS App Development Agency | iOS App Development Services

Increase your sales by using our iPhone application development services and taking advantage of the most advanced operating system and interface features. We also know Objective-C and Swift, as well as programming resources such as XCode, Cocoa APIs, and Code Runner. The essences of iOS apps are elegance and rusticity, and we at Cefnogi Solutions aspire to make this a reality. Custom-engineered iPhone App development services will help you transform your company. We test your product in a real environment with real devices and use actual user data to deliver enhancements, optimization, and scale-up. Our custom app developers have received…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Maths Assignment Help

That is a huge number of students. Are they from the same country or different countries? I also want your math assignment help. I want to perform in my assignments and since this is what you have been doing for years, I believe you are the right person for me. Let me know how much you charge for your math homework help services

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bother Cash App won’t let me send money arising because of use dispatch fiasco? Dial help number.

The application dispatch fiasco can provoke Cash App won’t let me send money issue to arise. So to counter such a condition, you can use the assistance of the tech help gatherings or you can dial help number and have a word with the specialized help rep to decide your issue. Despite that, you can investigate to the tech help objections. https://www.cashapp-customerservice.net/blog/cash-app-wont-let-me-send-money

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Best way to get the cash app refund

It is very difficult to get the cash app refund from the cash app, so it is advisable that users must have to enter the correct information of their recipient’s like enter the correct $Cashtag name, phone number, user name, email address, etc. Because due to some terms and conditions once you have done the payment you difficult to get your money back. https://www.contact-customerservice.co/blog/cash-app-refund/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

My Seeed Idea

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base