My Seeed Idea

Share. Vote. Discuss. See.

Share your ideas, tell us what you think of other people’s ideas and join the discussion.
Idea Guidelines:
1 – Idea needs to be something we can do. This means, although we appreciate general feedback (for example, “this is good!” or “this hurts!”), here we are looking for ideas we can work on.
2 – Specific. The more details you can provide, the better. Heck—you can attach files to ideas or a reference link to show us what you want!

To get help or support, download, or more information, please visit our wiki site.

1. Health Benefits of Lukewarm Water

Drinking the ideal measure of water each day has its own advantages however Drinking something like one glass of tepid water in the first part of the day has stunning and various advantages in your life. As per Ayurveda lukewarm water is one of the most mind-blowing approaches to detoxify your body. Furthermore, it acts distinctively on the human body than Cold Water.According to Ayurveda, normal tasting of boiling water helps in adjusting the Doshas of your body. Imbalanced Doshas are one of the top purposes behind the infection. It helps in purging the blockage of channels to a very…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. [pii_email_5df70dfa05d9b2c10f6d] Error Code

The error [pii email 5df70dfa05d9b2c10f6d] is causing issues for Microsoft users. Microsoft Outlook is a popular and reliable email programme that is used by millions of people all around the world.

Outlook is essential for sending and receiving emails from many websites that you have linked to. However, many Outlook users have reported that the error message [pii email 5df70dfa05d9b2c10f6d] continues displaying on the screen when they try to send an email.

Once this issue shows, you will be unable to send or receive emails through the website. Fortunately, there are a few basic workarounds that can help you quickly…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Jeśli chcesz mieć więcej Instagram Follow

Jeśli chcesz mieć więcej Instagram Follow, odwiedź naszą stronę: https://www.followersy.pl/produkt/instagram-obserwujacy/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Instagram

Jeśli chcesz zwiększyć ilość obserwujących na Instagramie to możesz odwiedzić następujące strony:
    https://fameboosters.pl/
    https://kupobserwujacych.pl/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. insta

Wollen Sie mehr Instagram Follower bekommen? Dann besuchen Sie diese Seite: https://www.echtefollower.de/produkt/ig/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Carpet Cleaning

If you have decided to hire a dedicated and professional company to wash your office carpets well, but it seemed expensive everywhere. Rather than measuring the cleaning rates, first of all, check the quality of Carpet cleaning service in your respective city. It is recommended in social media, ads, videos and websites that choose the carpet cleaning by looking at a few essential points in your cleaners.
    You must look at the profile or website of professional cleaning service providers and check the reviews for its services delivered to customers in the past. Make sure that they will be working…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My Cash App account closed with some money in it. Is there a way to get back my money from the canceled account?

Yes, you can get the money left in your closed Cash App account. If you are unable to get access to your closed Cash App account, need not worry. Here you will find the solution to access the old Cash App account. Cash App stores all your Cash App account information in its database. Therefore, users can contact Cash App Support on Cash App to get help in this regard. You can retrieve your Old or Closed Cash App account in both cases, whether you have a mobile number and email ID linked to it or not. You have to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Home Automation Melbourne

With Argus technologies, you can discover the best home automation by Argus Technologies . As the first-class, home automation company in Melbourne, we provide free online consultation that gives you information about the various options available. We believe in working closely with the best software and hardware to find the best solutions for all our clients. As per your wish, you can control as many aspects of your home. We use our expertise and innovations in completing each project successfully. https://www.argustechnologies.com.au/home-automation-melbourne/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Play free online games on Dangal Games to earn money

Dangal Games is the best place for you to be entertained and to make some earnings with money earning games in India. Are you looking for a fun way to kill time and earn money through games? You can easily earn money playing games on DangalGames!
    The gaming industry is larger than the movie industry if we look at the entire world. While millions of people play games every day, the fact that you can earn money by simply playing the game is what makes it so great. Many of these games offer cashback.

Many apps claim you can…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Play rummy online on RummyDangal and win real cash

Rummy is a card game that's very popular. It involves at least two players. Real cash rummy is a skill-based game where players must use their knowledge and skills to arrange the cards in the correct combinations to make a valid declaration. It is a quick and easy game that's fun to play rummy online.

Rummy is a card game that's very popular. It involves at least two players. This skill game requires players to apply their knowledge and skills to arrange the cards in the correct combinations in order to make a valid declaration.

Playing card games with family…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Instagram marketing

Instagram is one of the biggest social media networks on the market right now. With over one billion active monthly users and 25 million active business accounts, it’s clear they’re not going anywhere anytime soon. That’s why in this article, we’re covering 10 marketing strategies on Instagram.
    So you can better use the platform to connect and convert your ideal customer. Let’s get to it.
    Let's dive right into the tips, starting with number one, optimize your bio.
    Optimize your Bio
    The very first thing you wanna do on Instagram whether you’re just getting started or whether you’re looking to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Southwest Airlines Reservations

Hi, I am Jasminusa Watson and I live in united state. I work with flyosouthwest. Southwest Airline give cheap flight ticket at cheap prices. If you want to know more then go about southwest then go to official site of southwest airlines reservations.
    https://www.flyosouthwest.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Low Cost IVF Treatment in Delhi & Gurgaon: All You Need to Know

IVF treatment is generally considered when the fertility factors in men and/or women are not favorable to conceive naturally or through any other infertility treatment. Couples considering IVF may find its cost as an added obstacle. But, not anymore. The low cost IVF treatment and the option to choose advanced IVF can help tailor your IVF needs.
    IVF as a treatment procedure can give you variable options and choices to consider while you go through an IVF treatment making it more economical and affordable. India is considered one of the most preferred destinations for IVF treatment and this is because…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. escores24

For this, you need to type in the exact details, essentially a slightly more complex way from changing it directly in the settings. This extra level of complexity is not just to make things harder to learn, it holds a benefit. Players will have the ability to directly copy and paste the crosshair settings of professional CSGO players of their choice into the command console. This will allow them to https://escores24.com/game/dota/ use the exact same crosshair as their favorite professional player. Below we have provided some examples of the different professional player crosshairs you could use in this console.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. sportwetten

Einige der zentralen Fragen sind: Welcher neue Online-Buchmacher kann sich ernsthaft mit etablierten Sportwetten-Anbietern messen? Wer punktet im Sportwetten Vergleich und warum lohnt es sich ein Konto bei einem unbekannten neuen https://www.meinewetten24.de/ Wettanbieter zu eröffnen? Warum ist es ratsam, noch einmal einen Blick auf die besten neuen Sportwettenanbieter zu werfen und wie geht das am besten? Welcher ist der beste neue Wettanbieter? Wie sicher sind neue Wettanbieter? Wie viele Online Sportwetten Anbieter gibt es?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Quicken won't open

Quickbooks and Quicken both are most prominent applications to handle finances however both comes with bugs and errors too, Quickbooks being a business application features a lot of tools to repair common errors like Quickbooks won’t open.
    for more: https://quickensupports.org/quicken-wont-open/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Nickname generator online

You do not know what nickname to come up with, or maybe you want a cool nickname, but you do not know where to start, I advise you to visit the https://www.my-name-generator.com
    This is a free and easy nickname selection service for you.
    I advise you to try

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A little bit about pillows

Have you ever tried sleeping on an orthopedic pillow? Is it worth buying?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. how you can cash your scrap car and earn money upto $12,000?

The Best Choice For Car Wreckers Logan Area
    If you live in Logan and have an unwanted vehicle, you can call car wreckers in Logan and make top cash for wrecked cars up to $12,000.

Delight Car Removal pays the highest cash for cars, vans, jeeps, SUVs, trucks, Utes, and 4WDs. Moreover, we also offer free car removal services covering the North, South, East, and West of Queensland.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hello, by the way, have you thought about developing your own IT startups?

Hello, by the way, have someone thought about developing your own IT startups? Which IT incubators can you advice for new comers

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

My Seeed Idea

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base