My Seeed Idea

Share. Vote. Discuss. See.

Share your ideas, tell us what you think of other people’s ideas and join the discussion.
Idea Guidelines:
1 – Idea needs to be something we can do. This means, although we appreciate general feedback (for example, “this is good!” or “this hurts!”), here we are looking for ideas we can work on.
2 – Specific. The more details you can provide, the better. Heck—you can attach files to ideas or a reference link to show us what you want!

To get help or support, download, or more information, please visit our wiki site.

1. Cured my wife's anxiety and my depression with nutritional supplements

Wife has been having pretty bad anxiety for weeks, and has been prone to it her entire life.
    Me? i have pretty much always suffered of depression to some degree. Found out i was B12 deficient despite being a meat eater, so started supplementing with dessicated liver years ago. I also get seasonal affective disorder extremely bad in the winter, which is just a D3 deficiency. Also ~90% cured. Have been taking both supplements for years with great success.

Nowadays, when i get depressed, it's for a good reason. The nutrients are just as effective as the antidepressants i used…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I have had sex over 2000 times

Probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 3000 to 5000 times actually. I'm pretty sure I broke 650 in the first two years of marriage, just counting intercourse.

One of the good things about marriage, at least a reasonably decent marriage, is access to sex. That's where sex is supposed to take place...in marriage. Before the birth control pill, sex could easily lead to pregnancy. Even with birth control pills and condoms, it still can. If you sleep around outside of marriage, there could be some poor kid out there growing up without his dad, whose deadbeat dad never sent him…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How To Get Money Off Cash App?

Here's We Describe The Best Way To Cash Out Money On The Cash App, And How You Can Withdraw Instantly Money From Your Cash App Account:

Cash Out is the process of transferring the balance from your Cash App account to your bank account or your debit card.Cash App Provides Two Option To Cash Out Money.

1. Standard Deposit:

Here’s How You Can Cash Out Money On Cash App Useing Standard Deposit Feature:

Open the cash app on your iPhone or Android.

Tap the “Banking” icon at the bottom-left.

Click on the button that says “Cash Out.”

Enter Your Amount Or…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How To Use A Cash App Card?

Here's How You Can Use Your Cash App Card:

The Cash App Offers Free Cash Card To Their Users. The Cash App Cash Card is a Visa Debit Card, Which We Will Be Use For Pay For Goods Online And Services, Any ATM and At Any Stores Through Cash App Balances.

Your Can accessed add it to Apple Pay and Google Pay, by using the cardboard details found within the Cash Card tab. There Are 30 million monthly active users of the Cash app, And Seven Million have a Cash card.

Before Use a Cash App Card You Need To…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How To Link PayPal To Cash App?

Here's How You Can Transfer Money From PayPal To Cash App And Cash App To PayPal:

You Can Link PayPal and Cash App Via Their Cash Card, And Your Checking Bank Account. Some Additional Steps are Going to be Required For Link Both Apps Each Other, And Transfer money From PayPal To Cash App . It isn’t very Intuitive, But it’s Possible.

Method 1: Connect Your PayPal and Cash app through a Checking Bank Account, And Transfer Money From PayPal To Cash App.

1. Connect your PayPal to your Checking account.

2. Connect your Cash App account to your Checking account.

3. Transfer…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How Do I Get In Touch With PayPal Customer Service?

Here’s You Can Contact PayPal Customer Service over the Phone, Or Use Their Online Help Center and Message Assistant:

To Reach PayPal via phone, call 1-888-221-1161 Using the Phone Number Associated with your PayPal Account. The Online Help Center is filled with Articles on almost every PayPal Topic, and also allows you to Chat Online with a Representative.

You Can Use Message Assistant to Chat a Representative On PayPal, You Need To Click On “Message us” Option.

You will be prompted to enter your issue in the chat window, Describe Your Issue In Detail And Wait For The Response. Two…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. jetblueflyhighs

jetblueflyhighs.com is a one-stop platform that facilitates flyers with incredible deals and discounts. Get hands on jaw-dropping deals and fly without shelling out your dollars. Endless flight options are available, pick the right one and feed the wanderer in you to the maximum extent.

https://jetblueflyhighs.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. jetblueflyhighs

jetblueflyhighs.com is a one-stop platform that facilitates flyers with incredible deals and discounts. Get hands on jaw-dropping deals and fly without shelling out your dollars. Endless flight options are available, pick the right one and feed the wanderer in you to the maximum extent.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. jetblueflyhighs

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. jetblueflyhighs

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Take control of the crypto industry via Ethereum Smart Contract MLM Software Development

Make a big impact in the booming crypto sector by initiating Ethereum Smart contract MLM development. Aspiring entrepreneurs can acquire white label clone solutions of Doubleday, Ethereums Cash, Forsage, Lion's Share, Million Money, Supersage, and XOXO Network. Earn high returns in a quick duration by partnering with AppDupe for customized Ethereum Smart contract MLM development now.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Setup

Toll Free # 1-888-580-0856 Our 123 HP Printer Technician will help customers to setup, install and troubleshoot 123 HP DJ 3630 Setup from 123.hp.com/dj3630.

Visit this link for more info - https://www.123hpdj3630.com

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. https://developrealestatewithmichaelruge.com/

Welcome to join with us and be the first investigating person, to know when we have profitable investment opportunities in here

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Cash app supports phone number-access cash app professionals quickly:

If you are trying to converse with the cash app professionals then immediately dial the cash app support phone number. This will help you to handle the problems with no problems. Your strategy based on the relevant factor will allow you to get to the appropriate point of the solution tactics without any kind of unpredicted troubles. The cash app service team is prompt at offering services as soon as the customer approaches them. https://www.contactcustomer-service.co/phone-number/Cash-app

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How to delete the cash app account at once?

Instant tactics need to be applied when it comes to deleting the cash app. This is why; cash app users want to explore How to delete cash app account as soon as possible if required. However, they can execute the tips related to the elimination of the online payment account by taking the help of the cash app service team. Cash app professionals offer help through the strategic way to their customers. https://www.contactcustomer-service.co/blog/can-cash-app-delete-your-account/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. electrical contractor in patna

Find out the eligibility and credibility of an electrical contractor in patna and get relevant service and won't be a problem during finishing the project. We have well-made workers with at least 5 years of experience in this complex job. Combined Contracts is reliable and capable of delivering electrical services all over Patna.

https://www.combinedcontracts.com/electrical-contractor-patna.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. How to use Check Balance on Cash App Card

Cash app card is free for all cash app users and it is a customizable card that is connected with your cash app card balance. Users can use it anywhere for buying and can cash out from the ATM. Activation of a cash card is very easy and users need to first activate the card before to check Check Balance on Cash App Card. https://www.myaccountrecovery.com/blog/how-to-check-balance-on-cash-app-card/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Learn the complete refund process to get Cash App Money Back in your account

Everyone who is using a cash app is stressed about their refund. If you also want to know different steps to get Cash App Money Back in your account then contact the experts. Experts will tell you the procedure to cancel a payment or to request a refund on a cash app. https://www.primotechy.com/blog/cash-app-money-back/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Kumbh Mela 2021 - Why is Kumbh Mela Celebrated? - Pujarambh

Kumbh Mela holds a very spiritual and significant presence in the Hindu Mythology. It is believed that the days of gods is the month of years on earth, and hence after every 12 years, Kumbh Mela is celebrated. History of Kumbh Mela is important as it is 850 years old and you can find out about the facts and information about the history that it holds. The occurrence of Kumbh Mela has been explained in detail on our web page. How and where the festival is celebrated to connect your soul with the spirituality and the rules that one should…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fix Cash App Transfer Failed with relevant tactics

The involvement of the relevant tactics is the most imperative factor to manage the Cash App Transfer Failed issue. Over time, problems have created disappointment at the border level. Now, the requirement is to take the measure that may offer the ultimate solution and let users utilize their digital payment cash app according to the requirement when they have to pay or transfer money. https://www.technicalsupportphonenumber.com/blog/cash-app-transfer-failed/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

My Seeed Idea

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base