My Seeed Idea

Share. Vote. Discuss. See.

Share your ideas, tell us what you think of other people’s ideas and join the discussion.
Idea Guidelines:
1 – Idea needs to be something we can do. This means, although we appreciate general feedback (for example, “this is good!” or “this hurts!”), here we are looking for ideas we can work on.
2 – Specific. The more details you can provide, the better. Heck—you can attach files to ideas or a reference link to show us what you want!

To get help or support, download, or more information, please visit our wiki site.

1. MAix bit documentation

It is very difficult to find documentation on how to set up the MAix bit, or documentation on how to use it. It would be GREAT to have a pin out diagram.

What SD cards may be used?

Retired programmer here.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    50 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Together2night review

Hey there and welcome to the review https://topasianbrides.net/together2night-review/ of the top dating site in the dating world – Together2night. Today you will be introduced to this amazing platform, all its tools, and functions, as well as make the final decision to join the community. Don’t tell us you are still doubting, because your adventure is about to begin very soon!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Assignment help online is the only thing you need for your academia

It is understandable that assignment writing is one such field where students think that why in this world they get those tough assignments from their professors. On one hand there are exams to be tackled and on the other there are loads of assignments that are to be resolved. How come students are going to go through it! Well, now there is a way out for this. As the title clearly says, students can take Assignment Help Online from companies like Assignment Help Shop to get through the challenges. And the most interesting part is that they can get higher…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Issue while stamping in accomplishing weakness to unlock Cash App account? Appear at help gathering.

In the event that there's a misstep while checking in the application and you can't unlock Cash App account, by then the best reaction for resolve the issue is to get the assistance from the client care by keeping an eye on the rep or you can utilize the other decision and explore to the tech help territories for getting two or three strategies.
    https://www.supporttechhelp.com/blog/unlock-cash-app-account/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Blunder in the application's interface making disappointment unlock Cash App account? Call keep up.

The interface of the application is one of the significant subjects that let you consider the application and what it brings to the table. Regardless, on the off chance that there's a glitch and you unlock Cash App account, by then the best arrangement is to get the issue settled by utilizing the assistance that is accessible on the tech help regions on Youtube.
    https://www.supporttechhelp.com/blog/unlock-cash-app-account/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Canon printer error B200

Canon Printer Error B200 -here’s another common printer problem you almost certainly may need encountered once or repeatedly when while using your Canon printer. i made a decision to incorporate this since I even have read tons of complaints about this error message.

Canon Error B200 generally relates to a printhead issue and a mistake message of support code B200 will flash on the instrument panel . Orange and green lights will keep it up blinking 10 times as a sign of this error.

The most common solution we hear is to show off the printer and let it calm…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Issue with send button causing Cash App transfer failed? Contact client care.

On the off chance that the send button has a tech glitch that outcomes in the Cash App transfer failed message being showed up, by then you can get the issue settled by utilizing the assistance steps that are open in the tech help zones or you can get the analyzing blueprints utilizing the assistance gave by the client care.
    https://www.contact-mail-support.com/phone-number/square-cash

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I wish  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fumble in join cash causing Cash App transfer failed? Get to client care.

Occasionally there is a misunderstanding in the consolidate cash elective that will also accomplish Cash App transfer failed. To dispose of the issue, you can discover uphold from the assistance territories or you can utilize the blueprints that are open in tech accounts on Youtube. Regardless of that, you can in like way acknowledge help steps that you can discover by calling the client care look after social affair.

https://www.supporttechhelp.com/customer-service/square-cash

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Can you dispute any Cash App payment?

The simplest way to fix all kinds of payment-related Cash App dispute, you can use your mobile app or directly navigate to the Cash App website. Get more information visit here: https://www.squarecashelps.com/blog/cash-app-disputecash-app-refund-issues

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. HP printer won't print

We are a full and trained troubleshooting guide across the globe, which is specially known for handling various types of technical issues associated to HP printer. We provide world-class and non-stop technical support services for HP printer users. If you are utilizing HP printer and experiencing HP printer won’t print error, you can call directly our world-class printer technicians to provide the solutions to fix this technical error. Our live technical support is the appropriate option for users to get quick assistance.
    https://www.hpprintersupportpro.us/blog/hp-printer-wont-print-black/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Expert Online Science Tutors at TutorEye

Science Tutor available online at nominal prices starting from $7.49 only. Providing homework and assignment help with complete solutions to your problems. Teaching you detailed courses and concepts with videos and focused on personal attention. Get a whiteboard interaction facility and recreational learning experience at TutorEye. Visit- https://bit.ly/3cF68ap

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Find enough time to focus on Website Designing using Assignment Help Services

Time management is an essential factor when you have to deal with plenty of things in a day. You need to take care of many things, especially at their college time such as exam preparation, assignment writing, and many more. Then, finding enough time for writing website design assignments became difficult to do. For that, you have the option of Website Design Assignment Help services. Talk to an academic writer and describe your project related queries.  Website designing is a practical and interesting subject but it requires a lot of time. Being busy with website designing, you can’t find enough…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. new quickbooks tools for your work improvement.

QuickBooks tools hub incorporates a collection of every other QuickBooks tools into one application. It can be used to fix any kind of common errors and issues that shows up randomly while accessing QuickBooks. If any kind of bugs has been interfering the QuickBooks Desktop experience then the QuickBooks tool hub can be used to rescue out of it with the use of- https://quickbookstoolhub.com/.
    QB Install Diagnostic Tool can quickly fix any kind of errors QB users tend to face while installing any particular version of QuickBooks software. To let the software function at its fullest potential, it does…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Can I get Sunday Ticket without DirecTV?

The answer is yes, you have other streaming platforms such as Sling TV and YouTube TV, to access Sunday Ticket. Now to subscribe these services, begin your search to find the top channel packages. Contact your service provider and then pay the appropriate subscription charges. To sign up and access Sunday Ticket, you can navigate to the portal, https://www.roku-customer-service-phone-number.com/nflsundayticket-tv-roku. Start streaming and do not miss your favorite NFL games. If you are excited to know other options to get Sunday Ticket, contact our team of network support @+1-844-608-1510. We have a team certified and trained to provide more updates

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Tech glitch in send alternative making issue move from Paypal to Cash App? Call uphold.

The send alternative of the application can at times glitch that can raise a ruckus in the event that you select to send cash from Paypal to Cash App. All things considered, you have to get the issue settled by utilizing the help that is given in the assistance community or you can likewise connect with the email emotionally supportive network of the application and look for help from the help group.
    https://www.contact-mail-support.com/phone-number/square-cash

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Neglected to unlock Cash App account because of tab blunder? Get help from help.

At times the mistake may be in the tab of the application and result in unlock Cash App account disappointment. To evade such a circumstance, you can get help by observing some Youtube recordings or finding support from client care. Notwithstanding that, you can dial the assistance number and address the rep of the client care about the blunder and get potential arrangements.
    https://www.supporttechhelp.com/customer-service/square-cash

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 24 hour home care Tampa

Home consideration tampa is orgnanised to mind the individuals who can't do their everyday movement because of certain diseasase. We are giving best home consideration administrations to the senior one and the individuals who are enduring with complex infection like dementia and alzhimers. Without appropriate preparing and practices typical individuals can't deal with patients with major issues. Todays expanding number of Alzheimer's and dementia patients. It severely influences the psychological and physical capacity of an individual. They can't do the everyday action. Our home consideration Tampa gives confided in alzheimers sickness and dementia care tampa administrations to patients. Your senior…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How To Fix Dell Laptop Black Screen

Are you facing any difficulty wherever your Dell Laptop turns On But shows a black screen or Dell Laptop Screen Goes Black But Still Working? If exact, then here are some solutions that will help you to resolve the query of Dell Laptop Black Screen.
    Some of common issues can cause the Dell laptop black screen of death. Here we’ll give you solutions for the most common causes of dell black screen
    Incomplete Windows 10 installation
    Windows Update
    Software and driver errors
    Display issues
    Overheating
    Power supply problems

https://www.errorsdoc.com/dell/how-to-fix-dell-laptop-black-screen/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Troubleshooting PC error 1962 in Lenovo Systems

View More:- https://techtreme.com/error-1962-no-operating-system-found

If you're one of the Lenovo PC users, then you must have faced the PC error 1962 which shows up when the boot sequence fails, and the PC fails to startup.
    Error 1962 shows up on an affected Lenovo Computer with the error message “No operating system Found”.
    However, Lenovo PC users see the error 1962 at random intervals, sometimes within 2-3 days or after a time intervals of 2-3 hours.
    The error problem and its implications also range as well on Lenovo PC; some users reported that they're able to access their PC’s BIOS, while others…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

My Seeed Idea

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base