My Seeed Idea

Share. Vote. Discuss. See.

Share your ideas, tell us what you think of other people’s ideas and join the discussion.
Idea Guidelines:
1 – Idea needs to be something we can do. This means, although we appreciate general feedback (for example, “this is good!” or “this hurts!”), here we are looking for ideas we can work on.
2 – Specific. The more details you can provide, the better. Heck—you can attach files to ideas or a reference link to show us what you want!

To get help or support, download, or more information, please visit our wiki site.

1. First unicorn gifts

If your children's birthday is coming up and you want to buy a gift, I recommend that you do a search and check out this site.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Minecraft

Do you play minecraft?
    how can we play together?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. wall painting dubai

get top notch wall painting Dubai service at very affordable price.
    https://www.dhdubaiservices.com/wall-painting-services/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. What are the best exterior designs for houses in 2020?

What are the best exterior designs for houses in 2020? Let's share!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. repair shop dubai

TV repair in Dubai is a new business venture that has quickly been expanding. Many people who've moved to Dubai have found their TV repairing business opening up so they can be able to sell their services.

It's very common for people who've relocated to Dubai to start a TV repair business. Why? Because of the lower cost of living and the development, it's started. Now, in many places around the world, there are many instances where someone will move to a new country and find that the local shops don't have a lot of great products for sale. visit…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Is Cash app Phone number refunded?

Cash app to Cash app transaction gets successful instantly, so there is no chance to cancel the payment. But, if you want refund, then you make a request for it. Apart from this, you can make a call to the recipient and ask them to refund amount if your transaction is individual. If there are any issues then use Cash app Phone number.
    https://www.contactmailsupport.net/customer-service/cash-app/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How could i dispute a transaction on Cash app Phone number?

Disputing a recent Cash card purchase is easy as cancelling payment, but for it, you have to wait for your transaction finalization. Disputed payment you can claim, while you have issue with any payment. Like, you have an issue with the gas station, then you dispute payment. Use Cash app Phone number to inform them to strat dispute after payment finalization.
    https://www.contact-customer-support.net/cash-app-customer-service-phone-number

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Is there a Cash app Phone number?

Cash app account is a personal account by default. But, here you can easily switch it to use it as a business account. Simply, go to the app settings section and from their select the account type and then switch to the business. Now, you are able to accept an unlimited amount in a month. For more, use Cash app Phone number.
    https://cash-app.contact-email-support.net/phone-number.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How to Activate Hulu on Roku?

It is easy to activate the Hulu Channel on Roku. Follow the Hulu com activate guidelines below:

 Power on your Roku gadget and connect the device to the TV
     Now select the Language, display and other settings
     Go to the Settings > Network to select the network connection type
     Link the streaming gadget to the Roku account
     Search the channel navigating to the channel store category, Movies, and TV
     Add the channel
     Collect the channel activation code
     Then visit the page, hulu.com/activate
     You can now provide the Hulu channel activation code…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. MyArlo Login | +18332281965 | Arlo Netgear Login

Arlo provides a high-quality security camera to ensure security to users. There are several advanced features available in a single convenient and user-friendly camera. Users can achieve scalable performance and benefits with this camera. But to take advantage of this high-quality surveillance camera, you need to know the Arlo connection process, so now let's take a look at Arlo is a Netgear product and arguably the most trusted brand of CCTV cameras ever. While you have faced any trouble at any point then you can directly contact us by just making a call at +1-833-228-1965 or visit our website.

www.247arlosupport.com/arlo-pro-login

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Arlo Login My Account | +18332281965 | Arlo Account Setup

Do you need a security camera that’s completely wireless? Then you should try Arlo wireless security camera. This is the best security camera for both indoor and outdoor. By installing our Arlo Netgear App you can easily monitor your home and office on your android or your pc. And if you want to know more about Arlo App just call us on our number +1-833-228-1965 and get all the answers by our experts. We are 24*7 available for our customers so feel free to contact us anytime. For further information visit our website.

www.247arlosupport.com/arlo-login-my-account

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Arlo Geofencing | +18332281965 | Arlo Geofencing Not Working

Facing issues with the Arlo Geofencing feature, some primary troubleshooting steps can help the users to Fix Arlo Geofencing Not Working problem effectively. These steps are so simple that you need not any technical expertise to perform them.
    Download the Arlo App
    Enable Location Sharing on your mobile device
    Close othe Apps

www.247arlosupport.com/arlo-geofencing-not-working

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Download Arlo App for PC | +18332281965 | Arlo Login on Computer

Now to access your Arlo security camera is much convenient and easy all you have to install an App in mobile & PC. So that you can easily access and check the recording of the Arlo Camera anytime. If you are using the Arlo camera you need to Arlo App On Windows to sync up your videos and images captured by it. The App works as per the Windows version, as per system model and works accordingly, otherwise, you might suffer from multiple causes related to Arlo. If you're finding any difficulty related to Arlo App For PC and find…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Papergraders

What Can Any Essay Reviser Tool Really Do and Why We Created It?
    Many of you may be lulled into believing that AI can work wonders. Well, it can, but not always. Let me, as a professional with a degree in Computing Science, debunk some common myths about the AI. Everyone of you, to some extension, used or heard about such free online writing editor as Grammarly. Now, how many of you consider it to be a really powerful tool? I don't think that many. Highlighting some spelling/grammar mistakes and misplaced commas, this writing checker isn't capable of doing more…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. How to reset netgear router

Before updating the firmware on your Netgear Nighthawk router, make sure that you are getting the one that is suitable to model of your Netgear Nighthawk router. Just in case if you update your router with a wrong firmware, your WiFirouter can be in danger. In such a case, you need to either degrade the firmware version on your Nighthawk router or reset your device to the default factory settings by doing Netgear router login. visit : https://routerloginnet.tips/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Chipset

Sensor board, or arduino shield, based on the AS3935 chip
    The AS3935 has a very sensitive lightning detector with SPI and I2C interfaces and needs only a few other parts. Putting this chip on a sensor or shield would make it very easy to build an Arduino lightning detector that could count lightning strikes, log them, and warn of a coming lightning storm. Would be great for a weather station project too.
    https://cartoonlagoonstudios.com

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Chipset

Sensor board, or arduino shield, based on the AS3935 chip
    The AS3935 has a very sensitive lightning detector with SPI and I2C interfaces and needs only a few other parts. Putting this chip on a sensor or shield would make it very easy to build an Arduino lightning detector that could count lightning strikes, log them, and warn of a coming lightning storm. Would be great for a weather station project too.
    https://cartoonlagoonstudios.com

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Blockchain and Bitcoin

Does anyone do this? I'm surprised we still don't have a lead, unless I missed it.

Like Andreas Antonopoulos, I had the same experience as many people when I came across this technology: "pffffft nerd money", but then I learned about the underlying technology and realized how important it is. Unfortunately for me, this first experience happened 6 years ago when I was hanging around a lot of libertarians in the networks, but the second experience happened just 2 months ago.

I missed a lot of growth in bitcoin and Ethereum (the main cryptocurrencies).

Fortunately, right now I'm more interested…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. best latin women

The words “Latin brides” refer to girls from South https://bestlatinwomen.com/
    American countries that speak majorly Spanish or Portuguese. Although some of these nations have other ethnic groups, the two mentioned languages represent a vast majority of the people. Most Latin women for marriage fall in this majority. Since online dating became a must for females seeking to marry foreigners and experience a different way of life, Latin brides are turning to it. Great informative site. I'm really impressed after reading this blog post. I really appreciate the time and effort you spend to share this with us! I do hope…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

My Seeed Idea

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base