My Seeed Idea

Share. Vote. Discuss. See.

Share your ideas, tell us what you think of other people’s ideas and join the discussion.
Idea Guidelines:
1 – Idea needs to be something we can do. This means, although we appreciate general feedback (for example, “this is good!” or “this hurts!”), here we are looking for ideas we can work on.
2 – Specific. The more details you can provide, the better. Heck—you can attach files to ideas or a reference link to show us what you want!

To get help or support, download, or more information, please visit our wiki site.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How to Cancel an Amazon Account

So you're done with Amazon and now planning to get rid of it completely. But don’t skills to delete Amazon account? Well, deleting an account to internet service isn't always easy. With some websites, it can be done in a couple of clicks, while some take forever by making you jump here to there. There also are some websites where you only stop paying and therefore the site cuts you out automatically after some days. But, Amazon isn't one among them. If you would like to close Amazon account then it'll take you a short time if you’re not conversant…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. TargetPayandBenefits – Check Target Pay and Benefits, Employee Login

TargetPayandBenefits Portal helps you check your health benefits, financial, business benefits and target employee benefits most importantly. We have written a detailed guide below, which includes Target Pay and Benefits Login instructions, 401k login, customer support information, work schedules, etc.
    https://www.targetpayandbenefits.club

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Contact HP Customer Service to Get Quality Support

We can face technical issues with digital electronic devices any time. We can not put HP devices out from this. Sometimes we may face technical devices with HP products. You should grab HP Customer Service from experts to fix technical problems with HP devices. Contacting techies is the best option to get rid of error in minimum time.
    https://www.hpprintersupportpro.us/hp-customer-service

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Get exactly what you need

If you're interested in some electronics manufacturing services - you should definitely visit https://asselems.com/en/manufacturing. It is company that can provide you with advice, and, what's more important, something that you need or want. See for yourself

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Roku Link Activation

You might often get confused on how to activate Roku. So here’s how you do it: Start by connecting all the necessary cords and power on the device as well. Then you will see a Roku Logo appearing on the screen. After this, a code shall appear and you have to take note of the code. Enter the code after you surf to the Roku.com/link website. The device shall now get activated and you can add the platforms of your preference @ +1-844-710-6060.

https://www.my-rokcomlink.com/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How to Activate Philo on Roku?

 Philo is one leading streaming service that aims at entertainment, lifestyle, and knowledge. 

 Moreover, the available channels can be A+ E Networks, AMC, Networks, Discovery, Scripps Networks, and Viacom. 

 Philo offers two subscription packages via philo.com/roku, which can consist of channels like A & E, AMC, HGTV, Lifetime Movies, etc.

You can watch all the above channels using the free trial and make sure to subscribe to its packages. 

Utilizing Philo, you can stream on three distinct devices at once and see limitless 30 day DVR. 

Also, the Philo streaming service consists of a vast on-demand library, and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Recommend Easy Tips to set up HP printer using 123.hp.com/setup

I need a HP Printer for printing the documents correctly. I prefer HP products because of the excellent and wonderful features. HP Printer is the finest and advanced printing device because of striking features. Hence, I want to set up HP printer using 123.hp.com/setup. First of all, I have opened this link in the preferred browser and have entered the model number of HP printer in the displaying box. After that, I have to click on “download” option. I am getting stuck in the next step.

Visit Us : https://www.hpprintersupportpro.com/blog/123-hp-com-setup

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How to Activate and Watch History Channel on Roku?

1. First of all, you must go to the Roku channel store. 

2. Secondly, input the name of the channel as History and wait for the result. 

3. Get the app and choose the Add channel option.

4. Now, open the app on your Roku device, and this will show you the History channel app activation code. 

5. On the other hand, navigate to history.com/activate using a web browser.

6. Finally, choose the pay TV provider and enter the activation code to start with the procedure of activation. 

Do you need further information/ queries regarding how to activate the History app using history.com/activate? Dial the toll free number and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Installation Guide of QuickBooks 2019 – How to Install It without a CD?

QuickBooks is a popular accounting software package demanded by small and medium-sized businesses for a business transaction. However, some concerned users don’t know how to install QuickBooks 2019 on Windows 10 without CD. In case you are able to download the software but failed over the installation part, feel free to get connected with us.
    https://www.supportforusa.com/blog/how-to-install-quickbooks-2017-18-2019-20-on-windows-10-without-cd-drive/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How to Get Online Computer Support?

With the help of Online Computer Support, you can get a solution to the computer that can not find the issue. Not only that, but the Online Computer Repair Service is also there to help desktop users when they face any issue related to computers. Call at +1-(800)-970-6673 to talk with the member of the computer repair service and get a solution to your computer issues.

As you can talk with the team over the phone, you don’t have to carry your desktop anywhere. The best service is offered by the team of Online Computer Support to their customers because…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. How to Activate Your Roku Device?

 At first, start with setting up the Roku device.

 Now, fix one end of the HDMI cable to the Roku and the other end to the HDMI gate on your TV. 

 After that, you must link one end of the power connector to the Roku device and the next end to the power supply outlet. 

 Secondly, turn on the TV and choose the HDMI input. 

 Set your display, theme, etc. for your Roku device. 

 Next, connect the Roku device to your WiFi network. 

 This will make the Roku device to update to the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Lavagna magnetica

Se stai cercando schede magnetiche di buona qualità, consulta l'offerta del negozio https://lavagne-magnetiche.it/ Queste schede serviranno per molti anni. le schede magnetiche sono resistenti. È una soluzione universale per qualsiasi azienda e altre istituzioni.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Arlo sign in | Arlo pro login | Arlo camera login

Arlo sign in has to go for some of the steps, you have to go to the google app store or play store of your device. In the search URL menu, enter, Arlo pro login, This will redirect you to the page where one of the links will share it with you. Give us a call on the toll-free number, and we are here to give you all the instant answers at the time. You can reach us, with the email service too.
    https://camfixya.com/arlo-login/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. HP Officejet Pro 9025 Driver Download - 123.hp.com/setup 9025

If you are a new user and do not know how to start HP Officejet pro 9025 Driver Download and 123.hp.com/setup 9025 setup, here is the manual for your understanding. Learn HP Officejet pro 9025 driver download method clearly before execution.Visit the driver download page > Move to the driver download tab> Find and download HP Officejet pro 9025 Driver > Extract the setup file > Execute the onscreen guide. It’s good that you can find the driver for both Windows and the Mac versionGet help from our agents to install the driver and complete 123.hp.com/setup 9025 setup. If you…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Nest Cam Login | Nest Account Login | Nest Camera Login

Nest cam login is no much hard, follow the guidelines s described in the manual guide, and go ahead, in case you come across any of the nest account login issue then, here we are a team of experts to help you, always keep your security details to be filled when asked, such as the login credentials including password and mail id.get in touch with the high professionals anytime.
    https://camfixya.com/nest-camera-login/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Thinking whether I get my money back from cash app or not? Call us to get help.

At times customers get stressed when they transfer the money to the wrong number. If you are one of those then call us to know how to get my money back from cash app. Our professionals carefully listen to the problem of the customers to find their actual issue. Our provided resolution will help you get uninterrupted money transferring experience.
    https://teluscustomerservice.com/cash-app-customer-service/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How to setup HP Printer Using www.123.hp.com/setup?

It’s easy to connect your HP printer to the wireless network and you need to choose the appropriate method. Wireless methods can provide better output. Without a good speed and active network, its hard to proceed with the Printer setup and the driver download. Just visit our site https://www.b123comhp.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. What are the best exterior designs for houses in 2020?

What are the best exterior designs for houses in 2020? Let's share!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. repair shop dubai

TV repair in Dubai is a new business venture that has quickly been expanding. Many people who've moved to Dubai have found their TV repairing business opening up so they can be able to sell their services.

It's very common for people who've relocated to Dubai to start a TV repair business. Why? Because of the lower cost of living and the development, it's started. Now, in many places around the world, there are many instances where someone will move to a new country and find that the local shops don't have a lot of great products for sale. visit…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

My Seeed Idea

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base