My Seeed Idea

Share. Vote. Discuss. See.

Share your ideas, tell us what you think of other people’s ideas and join the discussion.
Idea Guidelines:
1 – Idea needs to be something we can do. This means, although we appreciate general feedback (for example, “this is good!” or “this hurts!”), here we are looking for ideas we can work on.
2 – Specific. The more details you can provide, the better. Heck—you can attach files to ideas or a reference link to show us what you want!

To get help or support, download, or more information, please visit our wiki site.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Take your crypto investment to the next level with Koinbazar

Introduction:
    Cryptocurrencies seem to be the craze in recent years. The last three years have been the time for building Cryptocurrency exchanges. These cryptocurrency exchanges are becoming more popular, allowing users to buy, sell and trade different types of digital assets as per their wish. However, Buying or Investing in cryptocurrency is not a joke, as many users lose their money due to a lack of knowledge and understanding.
    That’s the reason why crypto experts suggest that everyone should take the time to learn about the concept of investing in Cryptocurrency before investing their money at risk. Nowadays there are…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cyberghost VPN IKE2 config

Does anybody know how to configure Cyberghost VPN IKEv2 on RouterOS?
    All certificates look ok but it breaks at:

12:48:49 ipsec processing payload: ENC
    12:48:49 ipsec,debug => iv (size 0x10)
    12:48:49 ipsec,debug 4d123854 10e354af 86a26254 d70242fa
    12:48:49 ipsec,debug => plain payload (trimmed) (size 0x2f)
    12:48:49 ipsec,debug 0000002f 0102002b 1a010200 2610be4b 6604a495 e0fffeed 594c5322 c5796672
    12:48:49 ipsec,debug 65657261 64697573 2d332e30 2e3137
    12:48:49 ipsec,debug decrypted
    12:48:49 ipsec payload seen: EAP (47 bytes)
    12:48:49 ipsec processing payloads: NOTIFY (none found)
    12:48:49 ipsec processing payload: EAP
    12:48:49 ipsec adding payload: EAP
    12:48:49 ipsec,debug => (size 0x52)
    12:48:49 ipsec,debug 00000052 0202004e 1a020200 4931ee05 d8440b9c 294532b5…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Buy Zopisign | Buy Zopisign Dosage In USA

Zopisign 10 has Zopiclone active contains which, help to cure sleep problems (insomnia). Buy Zopisign 10 Online USA, UK, France With Extra Discount.
    https://pills4ever.com/zopiclone/zopisign-7-5mg/
    https://pills4ever.com/zopiclone/zopisign-10-mg/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Be a business lodestone by launching NFT Marketplace on Solana

Solana has soared the step-stool of success due to the tremendous growth of NFTs. Thus, numerous crypto entrepreneurs are intended to launch their own Solana NFT Marketplace. It extends the mob marching towards the Solana NFT Marketplace Development. Maticz, a triumphant Solana NFT Marketplace Development Company, delivers exotic Solana NFT Development Services to budding crypto entrepreneurs. Onward, Seize your place in the crypto crowd by launching NFT Marketplace on Solana.

Visit here: https://maticz.com/solana-nft-marketplace-development

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Launch OpenSea Clone to make a big splash in the crypto world

Due to the tremendous growth of NFTs, the total sales volume of NFTs has hit $2.5 billion in the first six months of 2021. It leads to myriad OpenSea Clone development in the crypto sphere. By relying on the trend, Maticz develops OpenSea Clone software with the most sought-after features. Thus, start your business venture with OpenSea Clone Script and be a tycoon in your field.

Talk to experts via,

WhatsApp - 9384587998

Telegram - maticzofficial

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How to make Wheat Flour Barfi at home?

India is full of traditional sweets made for various festivals and occasions. These sweet dishes are often considered high in calories and regularly labeled as an unhealthy food choice.

Even though most sweets fall into the unhealthy category, some are healthy too. Desserts made with wholesome ingredients like wheat flour, jaggery are always a good choice for your health.

Wheat flour barfi, popularly known as aate ki barfi, is one such healthy sweet dish from the state of Gujarat.

Here’s your complete guide for making the healthy and delicious Wheat Flour Barfi at home. https://indiagateflours.com/recipe/wheat-flour-burfi

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Coffee Maker at POR?

Hello!

I was just on Disney World website comparing the cost of our existing reservation, to what's available now, to stay at POR.
    It listed a coffee maker as one of the ammenties. If that's true,
    I would be ssssooooooooooooooooo unsatisfied. Unfortunately, I think it's an error, because when I exited out of reservations and just checked out the resort section, there was no "coffee maker" listed.

Can anyone confirm a coffee maker in room at POR?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Be a pioneer of the impending generations by launching Rarible Clone

The new influx of NFT Marketplaces is increasing these days as more people are searching for the best investment platform. It makes crypto connoisseurs dive into the Rarible Clone development. Maticz is a topflight NFT Marketplace Development Company, has a team of experts who have far-reaching knowledge in the field of NFT Marketplace Development. Our fully facilitated Rarible Clone comes with extraordinary versatility to your business necessities. Therefore, be a pro-player in the crypto realm by getting lighted with Rarible Clone Script.

Visit here to explore more details >> https://maticz.com/rarible-clone-script

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Why develop BEP20 Token on BinanceSmartChain?

BEP20 is a Token standard used in developing tokens on the platform BinanceSmartChain. It operates similarly to the ERC20 standard used in Ethereum Blockchain. The BEP 20 token is highly efficient, and the fastest transaction compared to the ERC 20 on ethereum. Transaction fees are higher in the Ethereum platform, to resolve the high gas fee, Binance has developed a Binance Smart Chain.BEP20 coins are fit with Binance Chain BEP2 coins. Users can trade in a hassle-free way and can switch between the two networks.

Key Benefits of BEP20 Token Development

Collateralized
    Unparalleled Efficacy
    Issuance
    Staking
    Inclusiveness
    Validated
    Utility
    Scalability…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How do I Unsubscribe Yahoo Mail Subscriptions?

If you have subscribed to some information, you will receive emails related to them. However, if you no longer want to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from them. But if you found that the Yahoo unsubscription feature not working, ensure that the process is performed correctly. First, log in to your Yahoo Mail account, and locate to 'Mails.' Now, navigate to 'Subscriptions.' Now, click on the 'Show' button and then on 'Subscriptions.' In the 'Active' tab, you can view all the active email subscriptions. Now, under each subscription, there is an 'Unsubscribe' button. You can click to cancel the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Quickbooks update error 12007

QuickBooks update error 12007 generally shows up due to QuickBooks update time out. There can be other reasons also such as if the software doesn't get access to the server thus this error shows up when QuickBooks can't connect to the internet. Usually, a firewall, antivirus, or browser may be causing an issue and not letting QB connect to the internet.
    It mostly comes when users try to download QuickBook updates or payroll.
    https://opencloudmanifesto.org/quickbooks-update-error-12007/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Perk up your business with CryptoPunks Clone Script

These days, CryptoPunks break the sales records among the numerous NFT projects. CryptoPunks NFT Marketplaces are proving themselves as the best digital collectibles platform by the set of desirables. If you are an entrepreneur who wants to rule the digital collectibles, this is the right time to venture into your CryptopPunks Clone by shaking hands with Maticz. Hence, acquire a huge victory in the booming NFT Sphere by getting a clasp of world-class CryptoPunks Clone Script.

Visit here: https://maticz.com/cryptopunks-clone-script

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Develop your p2p exchange with remitano clone script

The crypto market is expanding its limit to all over the peoples of the globe. As the crypto users are rapidly growing many businesses related to cryptos and blockchain has emerged in the crypto world and the development of the trading platform has become the primary one as all started investing in cryptos. Among the multiple trading platforms, the Remitano crypto exchange is one of the best platforms with multiple features. Get your Remitano clone script and launch your crypto exchange platform with multiple blockchain networks and tokens to gain maximum profit.
    Develop your unique platform with the white label…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Buy Anavar Tablets | Anavar For Sale in , UK & Australia

Buy Anavar tablets (Oxandrolone) for body building in USA, UK & Australia at best price. Get discount + free shipping + fast & free delivery, Credit Card / bitcoin payment on Anavar for sale online @ Buyanavarforsale.com.
    https://buyanavarforsale.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. CheapestMedsShop | 100% Safe Medicines Online in UK & AUS.

Cheapest Med Shop is a one step online pharmacy for all your drug requirements. Get medicines delivered at your doorstep at the cheapest prices in USA!
    https://cheapestmedsshop.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. IVF & Egg Retrieval Side Effects: An Overview

During the egg retrieval, minor surgery is performed under sedation to carefully remove the eggs. A long and thin needle is inserted through the vagina with a transvaginal ultrasound probe. into the uterus to retrieve eggs from the follicles. Some of the possible egg retrieval side effects and risks can be :
    Mild/moderate abdominal pain
    an injury to organs or blood vessels near the ovaries
    pelvic infections- a very uncommon risk

Visit: https://ivfjunction.com/ivf-egg-retrieval-side-effects/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Expand your business growth by launching NFT Minting Software

Due to the global interest in the modernized digital sphere, NFT fans are actively looking for more effective investment opportunities. Envisioning the predominant trend, starting an NFT Minting Software is the most reliable way to monetize digital assets.

Maticz is a renowned NFT Minting Platform Development Company, proffers NFT Minting Software Development Services. Our industry-leading blockchain professionals will encourage you to spring a billion-dollar business with our NFT Minting Script and help you to leg up your NFT business with brand-new extraordinary characteristics and capabilities. So, hold your hands with Maticz to get lighted into commercial applications in the crypto…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Google Account Recovery

Now, during a perfect world, you'll have found out your Gmail account with an attached mobile number or an alternate email address. This Gmail Account Recovery Form Gmail recovery email will help matters since, during this perfect world, where wart no needed, you'll then we sent Also an SMS verification code or an email link, which can allow you to reset your password. Now you've got recovered your Gmail account.
    If it's a Gmail password problem, the Gmail account recovery form will ask you to supply suggestions for a password which may are used with the account within the past.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Auditing Assignment Help

If you are looking for a perfect Auditing Assignment, then the "Best Assignment Experts" is the website for you only, here you will get the best quality assignments, affordable prices, on-time delivery, and a money-back guarantee, visit our website to know more. Visit: https://bit.ly/3GWQ6sT

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. What is stream 2 watch website?

Stream2watch a website where you will get different kinds of sport channel free. If you unable to watch your favourite sport program then you can easily able to watch on stream2watch website.
    You can also use stream2watch alternative website and get same function like stream2watch:
    For more visit: https://expertsbadge.com/stream2watch-alternatives/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

My Seeed Idea

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base