3 very funny science games to help you forget the TV, iPad
1. Self-inflating bubbles
- Empty bottle
- One teaspoon
- A funnel
- Banking soda
- Use a funnel for 2-3 spoons of baking soda on the bubble.
- Dry the funnel, use the funnel to pour vinegar into 1/3 empty bottle (to the mark).
- Next, wrap the bubble in the bottle so that the bottle is closed, (leave the baking soda part outside).
- Let the baby grab the ball, have the baking soda part and roll the bubble up so that the powder falls into the bottle, the balloon will immediately bulge miraculously.
But the ball has not been able to fly yet, so that it "touches the roof" is as beautiful as in the picture, you need to bring it to rub lightly with any synthetic material (fabric, hair on the head). Then put it on the ceiling / wall!
Because baking soda works with vinegar to produce CO2 and this gas has replaced us "blowing" bubbles. The case hanging on the ceiling is caused by static electricity generated when you rub. Balloons can stay there for up to 5 hours.
2. Lava lamp
- Cooking oil
- Food color
- Transparent cup
- Put 50ml of water into the cup, the amount of water is only 1/5 of the cup. Parents can guide their child to use 1 finger of their child to measure the amount of water needed.
- I choose the food color I like. Small food color into the cup.
- Shake the water well into the water (Mother explained it: because the water and the water and the same ingredients will dissolve into each other).
- Pouring oil slowly into 3/4 ounces, the amount of cooking oil needs 3 times the amount of new experimental water to be beautiful. Observe that the cooking oil will rise above (due to the cooking oil is lighter than the colored water).
- Mother helps her to break the capsule in half. Then take ủi effervescent tablet into a cup of colored water and cooking oil. So the baby has 1 Lava lamp so beautiful!
Effervescent effervescent tablet brings colored water through cooking oil. When the "ngoi" comes up, the water returns to normal and because it is heavier than oil, it will sink again.
3. Magic brushes
- White plastic disc
- Fresh milk
- Food color
- Dish soap (dishwashing liquid)
- Cotton swab
- Pour milk into a plate
- Small color of food on the milk dish, the different color droplets next to each other focus on the middle of the disc
- Dip cotton swabs into dishwashing liquid (small glass jars)
- Use a cotton swab to center the disc.
- Observe that the colored swarms turn out, the stained-looking cotton swirls everywhere
Soap (dishwashing liquid) has bipolar structure, a hydrophobic head, a head not. When dipped in milk, the hydrophobic head retains fat, protein and pushes the water in the milk into the directions, combined with the coloration that creates the color explosion.
See more at: https://2player-games.io/
Alex Read commented
ghd sports1 commented
Thank you for your wonderful info for funny games and now you can watch latest sports games and more on https://ghdsportsapk.com/
thoptv apk commented
Hello every one watch funny games and latest movies on thop tv app for free.
best regards - https://thoptv-apk.com/
ghdsports apk commented
It was really great and now you can watch more popular ipl, t20, odi and more on http://www.gomaxlivetv.com/ghd-sports-apk-live-cricket-football/ App for free
titanium tv android tv commented
watch all movies on netflix tv but it is paid version, to watch for free download https://www.titaniumtvapp.xyz/titanium-tv-firestick/