My Seeed Idea

Share. Vote. Discuss. See.

Share your ideas, tell us what you think of other people’s ideas and join the discussion.
Idea Guidelines:
1 – Idea needs to be something we can do. This means, although we appreciate general feedback (for example, “this is good!” or “this hurts!”), here we are looking for ideas we can work on.
2 – Specific. The more details you can provide, the better. Heck—you can attach files to ideas or a reference link to show us what you want!

To get help or support, download, or more information, please visit our wiki site.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Favorite online shop

Do you have favorite online stores with sewing materials?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why does Seeed not stock Sodlering Iron

I did not find a soldering Iron in your product list. Any particular reason? or did I miss out on that?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How about making Fusion OPL parts available for prototyping of single PCBs that I would hand solder?

Since you don't support single quantity prototypes at a reasonable cost, can you make available the OPL parts for testing on prototype PCBs that we assemble ourselves? Just allow the parts to be purchased via your Bazaar.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Invoices

Be able to get at Invoices even if you do not have an account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please revise your search form, why do I have to put in the date, give me default. I'm searching "labview" in your store and found nothing!

Please revise your search form, why do I have to put in the date, give me default. I'm searching "labview" in your store and found nothing!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Motor Driver Board V1.0

This board needs to be redesigned as it cuts out the RPi when the motors activate. There does not seem to be a solution

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Support TI C2000 for Crazyflie

You could allow C2000 launchpad plug into actuators and sensors to control Crazyflie

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Foiled by Firefox

I went to order the quadcopter at 8.45 PST $188 special only to discover the add to cart doesn't work in IE. By the time I downloaded Firefox It was 8:58 PM PST. By the time I logged into PayPal, the sale was over. Thanks seedystudio.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fix the shipping information page.

The language of the shipping information page is unclear. Is shipping free or only free if over $200? Does free shipping apply to Fusion PCB service? If not, what are the costs?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. real-time support

It would be better if SEEED has a real-time chatting to support customer's needs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. cyberflix is the best app to watch new released movies

Cyberflix is a best in class movie app that has movies starts from A to Z and everything in between. If you have an Android phone, you can get it started to enjoy your favourite movies and tv shows that you have missed watching on tv. Major reason behind the success of Cyberflix TV is that it has a bunch of fastest link resolvers that you cannot find out in any other app.
    download it from https://www.cyberflix.fun/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. How about an ACS758 based AC/DC current sensor board

So the ACS758 current sensor has some great capabilities in a pretty small package (see https://www.digikey.com/catalog/en/partgroup/acs758/10579), and boards like https://www.amazon.com/50A-Current-Sensor-AC-DC/dp/B0187AAOMS are great, but something slightly smaller (remove some extraneous connectors and pads?) and hopefully cheaper ($8-9 each??) would be very useful, especially if we want to create our own monitored power strips to take charge of how much power is used by our devices.

It's also very easy to read from an Arduino or RPi or other similar micro (see http://henrysbench.capnfatz.com/henrys-bench/arduino-current-measurements/acs758-arduino-current-sensor-tutorial/). I think it'd round out your sensors quite well, and while you do have non-invasive split core…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. PCB reorder

Reordering 4 layer PCB, is not possible because it did nothing when i press reorder. So you could fix this

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. include the tubing for the smart plant care kit fir arduino. Or at the very least include the specifications for the vinyl tubing.

I had to order vinyl tubing because it was not included in the kit. There are no specifications for the tubing so I ordered something that looked like it would work. As it turns out the vinyl tubing that I ordered was incorrect so i had to order another size of vinyl tubing. After ordering 2 packages of vinyl tubing through Amazon and waiting over 2 weeks i finally got tubing that fit (on one part of the kit but not the other). I am very frustrated because this could be easily avoided with better instructions or the inclusion of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Dentist UK

If you want to take care of your teeth, you must remember about regular visits to the dentist. Make an appointment for a dentist today. See https://sw11clinic-clapham.co.uk/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Indian e visa prints out

When your e-Visa India approved by the Indian Government officials. Take a print out of the e visa you got & show the Visa as per the official people ask for. Keep the Indian Visa with you for your Identity.
    https://www.triphippies.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. ESP8266 + SDcard + Arduino bootloader = 10$ arduino-compatible standalone datalogger

The ESP8266 can be re-flashed to allow uploading Arduino skecthes.
    It also has native support for SD card.
    So, a single board which includes ESP8266, an SDcard reader and battery connector would be a cool, wifi and cheap standalone datalogger (no need for external MCU).
    ESP3212, just arrived to the market, even supports Bluetooth!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Create a http://www.seeedstudio.com/customer_service.html page that will not say code is not correct so people can contact you

I get a "{"success":"fales","msg":"You did not entered the validation code correctly. Please, try again."}" message after 10 tries with different codes on 2 different browsers.

Obvious you don't want to be contacted, convenient way to not have to deal with customer inquires.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 4 Tips on How to Write a Conclusion for an Argumentative Essay

In essay writing, the conclusion is considered to be one of the most important sections as it must leave a good impression in the minds of the readers. This article will help you know how to write a conclusion for an argumentative essay.
    https://www.assignmenthelp4me.com/blog/four-tips-on-how-to-write-a-conclusion-for-an-argumentative-essay.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  I suggest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. add user reference

Would be good to be able to enter a user reference when ordering PCBs. It's often difficult to know what boards my orders correspond to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

My Seeed Idea

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base